Euro 2016 qualifiers

Lineker

• 4 weeks later...

People should totally be talking about the qualifiers here. :@

Holland are behind as Kaney said, and Belgium lead as expected against Andorra, KDB pen.

Wales-Bosnia has been drab, but that's fine by me. With Bale, we can always nick a goal.

Edit: Belgium 3-0 up already.

It's just pointless. They were talking on Football Focus about building their football association and players putting themselves in the shop window for clubs to come in, which is stupid. It's a country of 30,000 people, less than my town which in the last 30 years has produced two players who've played at a decent level.

I'll c & p my comment from another forum which I think is genius...

I'd switch it so there's an additional 'minnows' league with Gibraltar, San Marino, the Faroes etc, where the winner of that plays a playoff against the one automatic 3rd place qualifier. Gets rid of the damp squib 5-0s that pepper the qualifying otherwise and realistically gives the small team more of a chance of qualifying.

Basically the Oceania route to the World Cup.