Out Of The Park Baseball 15

HeyThereVelvet

Split with HeadCheese and this game is pretty damn good. I played out a game and it's like you're in the stadium with the crowd and audbile noises of the game.

Btw, how would a league work with OOTP?

Man even without coaching the games or watching them the game is awesome. Being GM and just working deals and the like is fun in it's own right, trying to micromanage my talented players in the minor leagues trying to put them in the right divisions and help them become better. Having to decide which players you drop and call up and so on.

I'm .378 with the Astros and i'm not even mad, just lost 0-9 to the Tigers giving Scherzer a shutout and I ain't even mad. Just trying to rebuild the Astros is a fun challenge, despite my baseball knowledge not being perfect.

Split with HeadCheese and this game is pretty damn good. I played out a game and it's like you're in the stadium with the crowd and audbile noises of the game.

The game has a 3D field as well, which is kind of cool but obviously flawed this early into its implementation.

Anyway, yeah. Hope you two are having fun playing while I'm writing this paper about the dynamics of American government. :shifty:

Man, reading through my development update, it's a mixed bag of heartbreak and joy.

Grossman having big hikes at LF, whilst Villar my SS has some painful dips in development.

I really love that aspect of the game, that ratings are constantly fluctuating and are never static, it makes it a real challenge to find good talent and nurture them to good skills. And also increases the odds of signing a bust or a diamond in the rough.

The system is much better compared to FM, where scouts essentially can gauge talent from the first time they see a player.

Minor tick I noticed while playing, maybe Jason can answer if it's the same for his game, but looking over the draft prospects pool, none of the high school players have a city of birth listed, while all of the college players do. It shouldn't bother me as it doesn't affect gameplay at all but it's kind of weird.