David Moyes sacked by Man Utd

Lineker

I said it last week in the PL thread and I'll say it again, Moyes will be at Spurs next year.

This won't happen.

Like, it can't happen.

Right? :(

Either way, I am ready to quote it and troll it out as often as needed. :shifty:

I'd say we've been more successful. And Moyes has just failed quite spectacularly with United, if he is fired, I don't think we'd go with him. We'll either go for an experienced European coach or someone up and coming like Pochettino. Levy apparently doesn't like his style, which is good.

Actually, hang on a second. There's a big difference between possibly letting him go at the end of the season and sacking him now.

There is no evidence that he's being sacked now and United have actually denied that he's been sacked.

United could sack him on the final day of the season, which is weeks away.

So other than the media having a field day making a non-story out of literally nothing, what has happened today?