David Moyes sacked by Man Utd

Lineker

Ferguson 25/1 to return from William Hill, It's a bad decision, this just makes the United job like a poisoned chalice, no success in a season and you're getting the boot..

There's no success and then there's being the drizzling shits and finishing outside the European spots with the reigning champions.

To be fair, they wasted the entire summer trying to convince Fabregas to come to them and then late minute signed Fellaini.. Woodward is partly to blame for this along with Fergie, leaving him with a team that was getting to the past it point..

Woodward and Fergie are partly to blame? I don't even know where to begin with that one. It wasn't Fergie's responsibility to leave a team and a squad behind for the next manager to take to instant success. They employed a new manager to do that. Moyes didn't have to win the league this year, all he had to do was show he was building something. He couldn't even do that.

Ferguson 25/1 to return from William Hill, It's a bad decision, this just makes the United job like a poisoned chalice, no success in a season and you're getting the boot..

There's no success and then there's being the drizzling shits and finishing outside the European spots with the reigning champions.

To be fair, they wasted the entire summer trying to convince Fabregas to come to them and then late minute signed Fellaini.. Woodward is partly to blame for this along with Fergie, leaving him with a team that was getting to the past it point..

Woodward and Fergie are partly to blame? I don't even know where to begin with that one. It wasn't Fergie's responsibility to leave a team and a squad behind for the next manager to take to instant success. They employed a new manager to do that. Moyes didn't have to win the league this year, all he had to do was show he was building something. He couldn't even do that.

A manager at his choosing with Fergie, Woodward, it's pretty simple, he wasted a lot of time over the transfer window. Departed the Pre Season Tour to sign Fabregas or get Thiago Alacantra, neither happened and they didn't even sign Herrera, Panic buy in Fellaini.

Isn't Fergie on the board? If so it seems a bit obvious he'll have his say. I doubt they're letting him handpick someone again.

I really hope Giggs gets it because they'll be reluctant to sack him when he's inevitably as gash as the rest of his Man Utd team mates have been as managers

• Like 3

• Admin

Isn't Fergie on the board? If so it seems a bit obvious he'll have his say. I doubt they're letting him handpick someone again.

I really hope Giggs gets it because they'll be reluctant to sack him when he's inevitably as gash as the rest of his Man Utd team mates have been as managers

He's a director. Can't recall if he's an executive or non-executive one though.

Not really. Fergie took over a struggling side, Moyes took over the champions.

Obviously with that but United were bound to struggle after Fergie.

Laurant Blanc? Steve Bruce?

It's a surprise they haven't had a foreign manager, I expect that to change, can't see any british manager taking the role or Giggs getting it full time.