MLB 14: The Show

Maxx

Got drafted as the Indians for my RTTS as a pitcher, and now play for the Akron Rubberducks <_< Works out nicely though, had planned to do a franchise with an NL team...perhaps the Cubs?

I want this game after watching it stream on Twitch. I haven't played any of The Show games since '12 and this looks really fun.

Just had the 1st base umpire get beaned by a pitch and go down.

I had a guy foul off a 4SFB and it nailed the home plate ump right in the cajones. Matt V. actually picked up on it.

This series has always been about the little touches and it's arguably what I appreciate the most about it.

Official Sony Twitter:

Unfortunately MLB 14 The Show on PS4 has been subject to a last minute delay and will not launch today in EU. We'll announce a new date asap

:(

I can get a delivery in three-twelve days but that might be after the date that it gets released on the PS Store. Annoying decision to make.

Edited by Chris2K

Just had the 1st base umpire get beaned by a pitch and go down.

I hope they called it a ball.