MLB 14: The Show

Maxx

90 rounds. :shifty:

And I've done quite a few of them already. But like I said, I really love doing them. :P

I'm fine with regular rosters, though. If we get 8 or 9 people in this thing, it'd likely be impossible for everyone to figure out the same time in their schedule to have the draft anyway. Of course we'll have to do that after each season for the amateur draft anyway, but that's only six (or seven?) rounds, so nowhere near as time consuming.

I'd personally rather do regular teams as well, not really bothered who I end up with. Astros and Blue Jays are my two teams, and I find with sports games it's more about the users skill online then the team they play with.

Is there an option to randomize our rosters? You could pick your team and it would be like a fun mystery grab bag! :w00t:

Have the commish sim the fantasy draft. It's how we did it for Madden.

So after three three-inning games, I can say that online is waaaaaaay harder than offline. It really puts your timing out of whack.

Imagine that, Meacon not watching his team get stuffed. >_>

Streaming on my 'puter. We aren't getting stuffed yet.

The settings are definitely different. Probably harder, or possibly even different mechanics for hitting/batting. The Show is weird for online because there are a lot of different ways to play the game. I usually play on some weird settings, and sliders anyways, barely have ever played The Show online the last couple years. Been purely a franchise guy, but definitely wanna jump in on an online franchise. Did one in NHL with my buddies and it was awesome.

To note....I still haven't opened my copy of the show. Been vividly writing and playing TEW, while watching old wrasslin' and the NHL playoffs.

Gonna fire up a game later tonight or sometime tomorrow, probably start with Road to the Show after a game or two of exhibition like usual to start the year off.

You notice any lag online Don? I know that's always been an issue for the PS3 versions to date...

You guys were taking too long so I started the franchise already. <_< Right now it's uploading the roster and I read that takes anywhere from a couple minutes to a couple hours, so I'll check on it again tomorrow. I sent out a couple of invites to meacon, Srar, and Maxx (atleast I think I did...) but if anyone else wants in they have to drop their PSN here so I can invite them. :(Y):

• Like 2

I've never followed baseball, and I only have a basic understanding of it.

BUT GOOD GOD THAT GAME LOOKS GORGEOUS. I'm tempted to buy it and learn the hard way!

The basics are pretty easy. Try to hit the ball with a stick, the guy throwing wants you to miss.

I've never followed baseball, and I only have a basic understanding of it.

BUT GOOD GOD THAT GAME LOOKS GORGEOUS. I'm tempted to buy it and learn the hard way!

Sycophants. Oh, so you respond to HIM!? :P