Watch Dogs

Baddar

First impressions are good. Looks like there's loads to keep you occupied aside from the main story. Driving will take some getting used to, as the cars accelerate really quickly.

I thought it could have been explained better in the beginning with the hacking of people via the cameras. I found myself wandering around aimlessly at times. Once you get the hang of it, it's fun though.

Hacking the CTOS towers are fun. I haven't done much of the story but there seems like plenty of variety already.

Will probably sleep most of the afternoon but I plan on playing for a few hours more later on.

One tiny tiny thing that I like a lot, and haven't seen in other open world games yet...

You can set your alarm clock!

It may sounds silly, but being able to choose what time of day you want to roam around is a very nice addition and you aren't forced to make multiple ''saves'' like in GTA to get to the TOD you want.

Regarding some of the gripes I've read about;

Driving - I like it. It's a bit different to other games. It takes getting used to as I said earlier, but I'd much rather it be sensitive than stiff and clunky.

Running - I honestly haven't noticed anything wrong with it.

Graphics - This one I get. They're nice in parts, but it definitely looks old gen in others.

I went and got it from Tesco today (£42). I haven't bought a game on release in aaaaaaaaaaaages (Remember Me maybe but before that I can't remember) but I'm a huge sucker for near future cyberpunk stuff (Remember Me, Deus Ex etc) so this has been a must buy for ages.

Got it on PS3. Don't feel like I'm missing out too much as it seems PS4 was kinda ported over from PS3 anyway.

It's my half term so theoretically have time to play...just need my daughter to have her nap this afternoon!

I forgot to put the download on this morning before I went to work (5:30am) so it would have been done whilst I was still at work. So I called my Mum when I remembered and talked her through installing it for me <_<

Still downloading. Should be done in an hour.

Luckily the graphics looking older gen won't matter to me. With my eyes and using the AV cable instead of an HDMI, I probably wouldn't be able to notice anyway <_<

I should be picking mine up in a couple hours, once the store opens up. Thinking of getting L.A. Noire again as well since it's only about $7-8 used...