WWE 2k15

The Buscher

Definitely sounds promising. Can't wait to hear about MyCareer mode.

Looking at the pic I wouldn't be surprised at all if Cena/Orton is one of the rivalries they pick for 2K Showcase. I would think they'd want Cena in a prominent role if they're doing a mode like this, and they've been having matches pretty consistently for the better part of a decade.

Yeah, at this point you can't demand change and new features and then complain when they're next gen only. It's a bridge year, they're going to put their efforts into the new consoles, because they allow them to do more.

• Like 5

It was bad enough years ago when people posted pictures of Triple H doing the water spray thing and claiming it was real in game graphics, now we're doing it again?

Wait, that is real?!

Oh, and if you feel like paying over the odds for some useless tat:

WWE_2K15_Hulkamania_Edition.jpg

Deformed head Hulk Hogan figure!
Piece of ring canvas!

Yeah, at this point you can't demand change and new features and then complain when they're next gen only. It's a bridge year, they're going to put their efforts into the new consoles, because they allow them to do more.

But common... its a wrestling career mode. What more than better looks can the ps4 bring? Its still bluray, its still a 500gb hd. Cutsceens are even less of an issue on old consoles since the filesize is smaller (lowerres models ext), savegames i doubt will be gigantic... what of this will need the power of next gen to be possible? What processing power is needed to have a wrestler run in whom you have a feud with?

I get the idea that sony or Microsoft might pay them to push the new gen of hardware but thats all i see. Makes me sad, not going to get a next gen console anytime soon.

Edited by Herr Matzat

We are at the point again were half the people will rather try to pick a fight with me than have the slightest concern with what i said/tried to say.

Sorry i am sad about no carrer mode for ps3, should have expected it like this and be happy about it.

Now someone go get a moderator to blam me for the posts made by Apshamp, the King and Jeridier.

Edited by Herr Matzat

We are at the point again were half the people will rather try to pick a fight with me than have the slightest concern with what i said/tried to say.

Sorry i am sad about no carrer mode for ps3, should have expected it like this and be happy about it.

Now someone go get a moderator to blam me for the posts made by Apshamp, the King and Jeridier.

Blam.png

• Like 10