WWE 2k15

The Buscher

It'd be realistic yes, but probably something WWE doesn't want. Because think about it, in reality WWE/TNA doesn't want Sting's or Jeff Hardy's or Goldust's facepaint to wear off in a match due to presentation and image licensing etc., but obviously they have no control over it. Having control over it like in a video game, they're more likely to not include it.

I don´t know how far thats true. 2k/THQ seem to work a bit on their own. From what i know Vince was very unhappy when they signed Warrior to be in the game (later that story changed a lot, you know the story) and right now Sting has not yet signed with WWE (nor for a match or a legends contract) but the Videogame contract is in place deep enough for Sting already being promoted all over the place.

I don´t think wwe gives a shit about facepaint rubbing of. They got much bigger problems. Heck even blood was still in 2k14 despite all the PG no blood for the better tv and advertising deals that happens around WWE TV.

I think the game developers have a lot of possibility to develop in. Stuff not getting in likely are based on the lack of time that comes with a yearly franchise, the need to hold features back so there is something new next year and maybe even processing power (for stuff like sweat on the bodys of your wrestlers)

I quickly realised Gran Turismo was easiest if you didn't brother braking. Slam car into wall, reverse and carry on, slam car into wall, reverse and carry on...

I always used crashing into other cars for cornering. So realistic.

• Like 2

I really hope Sony issues an update for the PS4 allowing us to rip music onto the system for use in games before this game drops. The USB ports are still there so I would think/hope it'd be an easy enough thing to patch up especially since it was one of the bigger complaints people had of the console.

If they don't, it's not a major deal but for this game it will feel like we've gone back to the PS2 days of every CAW entering to generic music.

I couldn't really crash into people on the corners because my 1000bhp car would be so far ahead of everyone.

I remember my 300 MPH Mitsubishi...

...also, something something hopefully working a decent match from the AI will be a bit easier this year.