WWE 2k15

The Buscher

Does the roster matter considering the quality of creations that get made.

I am not saying that who makes the cut is irrelivant but we all know that a good percentage of the roster is pretty much guarenteed and those lower to mid level talent if they don't make it then its not that big an issue since there is always CAWs

It matters to me. I don't use CAW's because I want the real thing. Music, motions, announcer names, you name it.

• Like 7

I'd also argue that if 2K really wants to prove themselves to the fans THQ bled out with the terrible showings in '13 and (their developed portion of) 2k14, they should be trying to get as big a roster looking as good as they can for the transition to the One/PS4.

Edited by tenaciousg

I am sorry i dare to have a different opinion than you. Surly it can only be trolling. In case Santino dos not make it into the game i will offer you a long hug if it makes you very sad. This hug will come from the deepest and most warm region of my heart since i take your suffering serius.

:({):

2) If the rumored story mode includes NXT, people are wondering how many NXT wrestlers will be in it - which is super valid because a lot of people prefer that product to the WWE main roster.

I do like NXT a lot and i belive that NXT even was in a game before. (Or was that just you being on Heat because it´s been a very very long time ago.)

Still i belive that nxt is bound to an audiance so hardcore that they are the people that either will buy the game no matter what (dossent matter if they complain about it, might even be more likely that they complain about it no matter what but still buy) or are uninterested enough in video games that they will not buy it no matter what.

So manny no matter what´s in a sentence. :D

The logo's been in, but the hot rumor on the street is that this year's story mode will take you through NXT until you're good enough to be on the main show, which I like.

If it is true, I hope the CAWs don't start at 99 overall on NXT. Make me build it up through playing the matches.

Random thing. If anyone's seen the wrestlemania rewind on the network with Mysterio.... Is the music that played when they're talking about the rumble, the custom theme in these games that's usually called 'hero' or something? It's the one I always used for Angle anyway when I could use my own music...

I am sorry i dare to have a different opinion than you. Surly it can only be trolling. In case Santino dos not make it into the game i will offer you a long hug if it makes you very sad. This hug will come from the deepest and most warm region of my heart since i take your suffering serius.

:({):

2) If the rumored story mode includes NXT, people are wondering how many NXT wrestlers will be in it - which is super valid because a lot of people prefer that product to the WWE main roster.

I do like NXT a lot and i belive that NXT even was in a game before. (Or was that just you being on Heat because it´s been a very very long time ago.)

Still i belive that nxt is bound to an audiance so hardcore that they are the people that either will buy the game no matter what (dossent matter if they complain about it, might even be more likely that they complain about it no matter what but still buy) or are uninterested enough in video games that they will not buy it no matter what.

So manny no matter what´s in a sentence. :D

The logo's been in, but the hot rumor on the street is that this year's story mode will take you through NXT until you're good enough to be on the main show, which I like.

If it is true, I hope the CAWs don't start at 99 overall on NXT. Make me build it up through playing the matches.

Reminds me of Day of Reckoning. I loved those games.

I do often think with so much emphasis being put on the roster, it's the #1 thing always asked about every year, that necessary improvements continue to get ignored. There's always going to be someone who just misses the cut that a lot of people will gripe about, meanwhile there are a list of issues that have plagued the series since the PS1.

• Like 1

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/wwe-2k15-rumor-full-roster-leak-surfaces-online-cm-punk-2-versions-undertaker-included-605542

An alleged roster has been leaked.

The article seems to be under the impression it's fake - I wouldn't be surprised if it is, though their reasoning is massively flawed. Discussion in spoilers;

They're arguing that it's false because CM Punk's in there, which is irrelevant, really, and because Justin Gabriel was mo-capped but isn't in the game; there's nothing to say he was mo-capped for his own character and not just for generic move animations.

If this is true, though, the list of legends is utterly bonkers.