WWE 2k15

The Buscher

I was always getting this so I can have a wrestling game for PS4...but yeah, sold on the pre-order. Even if the game somehow ends up just being WWE 2k14 ported over (I don't think it will be, but still) I will just be seriously pumped when I pop the game in for the first time and play my first match as Sting.

I was never even a massive Sting fan, but I genuinely squealed with excitement at that video. Even though I knew exactly what it was and what it was for, the music got me.

• Like 1

With the talk of an actual career mode for the first time in how ever many years, and Sting, I may just pre-order this. Given that I usually get it second-hand around Christmas time, it might be nice to actually get it on release.

I've not gotten a game in the WWE series since WWE 12. Do you still have to pre-order through their website to get the best edition as I remember you had to do for at least one of the two i missed? I ask because I just checked the EB Games website and it mentions nothing in the way of bonuses for pre-ordering WWE2k15 :( I'm of course hoping due to the reveal they couldn't advertise the bonus yet.

Nah; I bought WWE '13 on-release at a Target and got Tyson, and pre-ordered 2k14 through Gamestop and still received Ultimate Warrior. The only thing exclusive to the 2K site is gonna be the (assumedly Hogan-themed if his tweets about signing 25,000 autographs are anything to go by) special edition of the game... and even then, I'm not totally sure about that.

I'll be sold once some game footage comes out. I skipped 2K14 for a reason I don't remember, so I want to know that the next-gen games are a significant step up before I slap a pre-order down,

The rest of the roster would help too.

There was an IGN story that popped up on Appygamer the other day, saying that Darren Young is confirmed to be on the roster.

...still not sold?