WWE 2k15

The Buscher

Roster reveal has always been a huge thing, and everyone should be especially excited this year because there's a good chance we'll get a LOOK at the roster which is something I'm excited for especially with all the talk about how real it should all look now coming out.

If people like Xavier Woods are claiming to be, I think it's pretty fair to say that pretty much all of the main roster are gonna be on, it's just gonna be the usual game of seeing if the 'cut off' people make it like Rusev or Paige. That and what variety of legends will be in.

Though, saying that, there's still been weird things over the years like fairly notable Divas being missing for no particular reason.

I think it's a little more exciting than usual, having been told that the cut-off point is later than previous years, and that NXT guys could be in. It'll be interesting to see how complete the roster is.

Yeah I like seeing what "fringe" guys make it into the game each year. I've never been somebody who only plays as the big names, if I'm doing Universe or running my own storylines or something I like to utilize a lot of the undercard. And I just always like to have the entire roster in my game, so if more make it in outright that means less downloading for me.

I do feel optimistic that basically everybody is getting in though, including most of NXT. I doubt there will be a "theme" this year that takes up a huge chunk of the roster as the Attitude Era and Legends of WrestleMania did. A lot of people are wondering if there will be a WCW theme this year because of Sting but I'd find it hard to believe that they wouldn't have announced something like that much earlier on.

On the other Hand having a WCW Themes something without Sting (as he is a pre order bonus) would be as bad as not having cena or bryan on the wwe roster. So i doubt anything to WCW focused will happen.

What my original point was is that the roster very likely to not make a difference in if you buy it or not. It´s like with FIFA and lower leagues. It´s nice to have them, but in the end the big stars are what often made the difference for people that did not pick up PES with the very limited roster. Everyone who is slightly important right now will be in, the only big names not being in will be from the past (i.e. Goldberg, but even for him you are not not buying the game)

Does the roster matter considering the quality of creations that get made.

I am not saying that who makes the cut is irrelivant but we all know that a good percentage of the roster is pretty much guarenteed and those lower to mid level talent if they don't make it then its not that big an issue since there is always CAWs

Edited by TheWho87

Does the roster matter considering the quality of creations that get made.

I am not saying that who makes the cut is irrelivant but we all know that a good percentage of the roster is pretty much guarenteed and those lower to mid level talent if they don't make it then its not that big an issue since there is always CAWs

Yes. They are never perfect and next-gen people can't have custom themes of their own. No matter how good some of the CAWs look, very few are SPOT on and they don't have the motions and music to go with it.

And not a single person has talked about not wanting to buy the game because someone on the midcard wasn't on it for chriss sakes.

1) We know who IS going to be on it. No one is waiting with baited breath to see if John Cena is going to make it in. People are wondering who made the cut, especially since things changed this year.

2) If the rumored story mode includes NXT, people are wondering how many NXT wrestlers will be in it - which is super valid because a lot of people prefer that product to the WWE main roster.

• Like 1

I am sorry i dare to have a different opinion than you. Surly it can only be trolling. In case Santino dos not make it into the game i will offer you a long hug if it makes you very sad. This hug will come from the deepest and most warm region of my heart since i take your suffering serius.

:({):

2) If the rumored story mode includes NXT, people are wondering how many NXT wrestlers will be in it - which is super valid because a lot of people prefer that product to the WWE main roster.

I do like NXT a lot and i belive that NXT even was in a game before. (Or was that just you being on Heat because it´s been a very very long time ago.)
Still i belive that nxt is bound to an audiance so hardcore that they are the people that either will buy the game no matter what (dossent matter if they complain about it, might even be more likely that they complain about it no matter what but still buy) or are uninterested enough in video games that they will not buy it no matter what.

So manny no matter what´s in a sentence. :D

Edited by Herr Matzat