WWE 2k15

The Buscher

Aren't Sony going to add the option to transfer music to the PS4 because so many people raged about it? Custom music could be back in the next one then. No custom music kills the option of making and downloading more than like 2 CAWs for me though. I got sick of my created wrestlers having to use somebody else's theme song back on Shut Your Mouth.

So now I have a PS4 and am thinking of getting this. How is it? Rad some really poor reviews of it bit want to hear what EWB thinks of the game

It has not been released yet on the PS4, all the current reviews are for the 360/PS3 version which is the same as 2K14 with roster updates and minor changes, the PS4/XB1 versions have been rebuilt specifically for the new consoles.

Edited by TheWho87

Ahh...didn't realize it was last gen reviews I read. Thanks

I doubt I'll miss the feature that much, especially seeing as I literally only just discovered it was a feature in the first place. I could have set my own music as music for CAWs? That sounds awesome.

It is indeed awesome, and the PS4 has the ability to play music off a USB drive now. Also, this is by no means excusing 2K, but I skip through entrances by the second day of having a new WWE game, so it really isn't that much of a dealbreaker for me personally.

I don't think it ever really worked properly for me when I used it, always seemed to just drown out crowd noise/announcers/pyro during the entrances.

Yeah, that bug they just kinda never fixed ever since you could add custom music to the game. I remember seeing some process to get your custom music to an acceptable level. I did it for a few songs, then came to that realization of "Oh, wait. I skip entrances anyway."

Shame about a lack of the creation stuff but can work around it. The logos and the facemappy thing look good starting points though. Easier to get better looking faces (most of mine ended up looking semi-cloned as it was close enough) and attires. In future builds they'll work from that and expand, will probably become easy to use a picture of a belt and use that to create a new belt in game, or arenas with correct ring aprons and skirts and so on.

With a lot of things in this, it's a shame to lose certain features but they'll be building from here so when I next pick up one in three or four years should be great. Even if I can't have Kay Lee Ray vs Paige yet!

Well just look at it like this - if some of the stuff was still in, some of this really cool stuff wouldn't have been made. It's the first step towards a greater WWE series. THQ was happy to do yearly builds, 2K is moving forward and made the total right call by building everything on the new generation from the ground up.

• Like 3

I love how being realistic about game development is equal to either working for the developer or sitting on their dicks.

Nope, can't just have a rational and realistic approach to game development.

(I know you were joking, Baddar... but I've seen it in this thread, and I've seen it across multiple message boards.)

• Like 2

I agree. I'm all in on quality over quantity though. They'll eventually be able to reintroduce things like Diva CAWs (I'll be SHOCKED if it doesn't make it into 2k16 with another year under their belt), Arena, etc. Like I said before, that's stuff I would rarely dabble in anyway outside of maybe downloading one or two female CAWs year, or an arena or two. I can't see it really affecting my enjoyment of the game, especially with a mode as awesome as myCareer.

The logo thing sounds better than the glorified paint tool we've been getting, as well.

I'm playing this on xbox 360 and I'm on about 8/14 on 2k showcase, best of friends bitter enemies. Its Shawn against Triple H, last Raw of 2003 I think. And for some reason I can't pin Triple H for the 3 count. He's completely red on the damage meter and Ive hit him with about 5 sweet chins and he still kicks out. Has anyone else had this problem? Not sure if Im missing something I should have done before pinning him or whether its just the fact that my xbox is so old and might be causing a glitch?