WWE 2k15

The Buscher

• Admin

Man that constant back and forth argument was one of the worst things ever, and not just on EWB.

It has all been worth it though as I have finally been able to watch Undertakers entrance, which was my only reason for visiting this thread in the first place and as such I have no reason to come back.

Bye.

• Like 5

It's a very, very minor thing but I always hate when they give guys moves they don't really do just because they have the move in. Batista has never done Goldberg's press into a powerslam.

It's strange, but the thing I'm looking forward to most with WWE 2K15 on next gen is the ability to edit anyone's attire. I'm probably just going to use it for silly things like giving R-Truth's attire to Sting or something along those lines.

I'm kind of annoyed that the Season Pass doesn't include all the DLC, though. I might give that a miss this year.

Season Pass includes Paige and the Showcase DLC. I believe all extra superstars in the Showcase mode are also included in the Season Pass.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/2k/wwe-2k15/wwe-2k15-season-pass-dlc-downloadable-content-announcement-26726119

About the WWE 2K15 Season Pass Program

Players may purchase select WWE 2K15 downloadable content at a reduced price point through the game’s Season Pass program. For a one-time suggested purchase price of $24.99, a savings of more than 20 percent versus individual content purchases, players will receive the following items as they become available:

• Access to exclusive playable WWE Diva Paige;
  • Accelerator (access to all unlockable content available in the game);
  • Access to all three 2K Showcase stories (One More Match, Hall of Pain and Path of the Warrior).
  • Like 1

Anyone else think the ring looks tiny?

One of those videos above, Batista vertical suplexes Lesnar and their feet are nearly touching the opposite sides of the ring when they land.

Man that constant back and forth argument was one of the worst things ever, and not just on EWB.

It has all been worth it though as I have finally been able to watch Undertakers entrance, which was my only reason for visiting this thread in the first place and as such I have no reason to come back.

Bye.

That was some Neogaf level bitching.

Bye.

Lucky for him then that he owns the board and he can say whatever he likes.

• Like 3

Bye.

I don't know what Neogaf is but Kliq's post was kind of lame honestly

• Like 2

• Admin

Bye.

:o

If someone hadnt of liked my post id have never come back to read this >_>

• Like 4

• Admin

Bye.

Is that a good thing?

Bye.

:o

If someone hadnt of liked my post id have never come back to read this >_>

It was me Sara, it was me all along!