WWE 2k15

The Buscher

I wasn't under any impression for a while that they would actually have it for rental anyway, but I find it funny that up until a few days before release, Redbox had the next-gen 2K15 on their coming soon tab. Then upon looking two days ago, it and the other big next gen release of the week Far Cry 4 were removed from all versions that weren't current gen. Still, you can search and find a Far Cry 4 next gen on the site but no WWE 2K15. This is even sillier considering both game versions have the Redbox achievement. Wonder why they suddenly pulled that rental plug.

If you vacate the title you can do a title match for the vacant championship, but you can't have a straight up regular ladder match with no title on the line.

How often do you see a ladder match with no title on the line exactly?

Perhaps not so much recently with MITB, but they've done ladder matches for title shots in the past. First Hardy Boyz/E&C ladder match was for a bag of cash.

Love the look of the stamina system in that video, but what about HBK not even touching HHH on that elbow drop? It's 2014, collision detection should not still be this much of a problem for the series.

Reviews are trickling out, sounds like the general consensus is the game plays better, MyCareer is kinda boring and they took way too much out. So yeah, it's a demo for WWE 2K16. Of course, next year, they're gonna scramble to get everything back in and not address any of the core issues still present in the series and this entry in particular. WWE 2K17 should be pretty good though!

• Like 3

Let's not forget that the services of Terri Runnels were also on the line in that ladder match.

Which sounds so incredibly creepy.

I vaguely remember that PPV, Hardy' were managed by Freebird at the point wernt they?

Just waiting on a call/text from my local establishment now, But if there's one thing I've learnt in the past - Street dates aren't worth the paper they are written on.

Still haven't decided if I'm picking this up straight away, but reviews seem ok - not brilliant but not awful. Most of the criticism is around what has been left out which is to be expected. MyCareer seems to have been confused by reviewers as a story mode rather than what it is, a career mode.

Yeah, in fairness to the game, they're taking the NBA 2K approach and there's a LOT of generally superfluous games in the MyCareer in those games which weirdly adds to the feeling of a full on career.

Let's not forget that the services of Terri Runnels were also on the line in that ladder match.

Which sounds so incredibly creepy.

I vaguely remember that PPV, Hardy' were managed by Freebird at the point wernt they?

Just waiting on a call/text from my local establishment now, But if there's one thing I've learnt in the past - Street dates aren't worth the paper they are written on.

Nope, they'd already moved on from Hayes. They were the New Brood at that point.

This thought came after playing the last game last night. Why is the universe booking so incredibly shitty? Shut Your Mouth and Here Comes The Pain had Competent booking. In Universe guys just wrestle each other every week until they wrestle at a PPV. In those other games guys actually wrestled different guys every week to build to the PPVs.

This thought came after playing the last game last night. Why is the universe booking so incredibly shitty? Shut Your Mouth and Here Comes The Pain had Competent booking. In Universe guys just wrestle each other every week until they wrestle at a PPV. In those other games guys actually wrestled different guys every week to build to the PPVs.

You don't watch WWE do you?

• Like 8