WWE 2k15

The Buscher

My PSN is PatAyling.

I'm having a ton of fun with this game so far, and I've barely stepped out of Career mode. I did lose the NXT title to Sami Zayn in my third defense though, when he countered my finisher. He hit the Blue Thunder Bomb, which I actually kicked out of, but then he won with.......a vertical suplex :shifty:

• Like 1

Just got back from school and it arrived, so that's nice. Would have been better if it came before I left and I could have downloaded it while I was in school... but at least it's here! I imagine it takes a while to download, though, right?

EDIT: ...nope, I was completely wrong. It downloaded in less than a minute. Unusually quick for a game to download. I think every other game I had took a while to download before I could play it. A nice surprise!

Meaconmeacon

I won't have mine until tomorrow though.

You've had PSN all this time and never added me :(

bren564

I don't chase anyone. I let the bitties flock to me. :)

Don't worry, he doesn't play games with anyone anyways.

For anyone trying to make Career Mode last as long as possible, here's a word of advice (and a spoiler on the ending of the mode in turn)

Don't win the WWE Title. 2k has said career mode last 15 years, but evidently that's only the maximum amount of time it can last. Now that people have had the game for a few days its being said that you retire as soon as you win the WWE Title. You don't even get to have a title reign. How dumb.

• Like 1

My PSN is PatAyling.

I'm having a ton of fun with this game so far, and I've barely stepped out of Career mode. I did lose the NXT title to Sami Zayn in my third defense though, when he countered my finisher. He hit the Blue Thunder Bomb, which I actually kicked out of, but then he won with.......a vertical suplex :shifty:

Similar to how I lost my first title shot vs Neville. Go to throw him off the top, he kicks me down and instead of using the Red Arrow he has stored up I get hit with a backwards 450 splash for the pin... The arrogance of the pommy turd.

My R1 button broke so I can't play in any arena apart from the ones on the first page. So that's frustrating.

EDIT: I also can't change my entrance unless the entrance motion I want is on the front page, which it is not. BOOOO.

For anyone trying to make Career Mode last as long as possible, here's a word of advice (and a spoiler on the ending of the mode in turn)

Don't win the WWE Title. 2k has said career mode last 15 years, but evidently that's only the maximum amount of time it can last. Now that people have had the game for a few days its being said that you retire as soon as you win the WWE Title. You don't even get to have a title reign. How dumb.

That's lame, if true.

Also, how the fuck does someone break their R1 button?

• Like 1

It's also worth noting that you can go to the performance center once every week to have a practice match and earn more SP.

You can use VC to train with other wrestlers and unlock their moves in the game.

I'm quite enjoying everything in MyCareer aside from the lack of actual storylines. I find it funny too that even though my Heel bar is maxed out, when I enter a program, I'm always seemingly the face unless it offers me the choice. Barron Blade and Dean Ambrose kept attacking me, and I even had to face them in a handicapped match...but I'm a heel. Shouldn't I be the one heeling it up?

Any tips for boosting your heel rating without outright losing matches? I've got the remove the turnbuckle skill, but aside from that and DQs I am having trouble boosting my rating.

You lose a bunch, while desperately trying to get over with the crowd, and when you finally win the world title you immediately retire? Sounds like a Daniel Bryan sim... :crying:

• Like 3

Tips for heeling it up: get yourself DQ'd, and choose the heel path when offered a choice.

In matches that don't mean anything, have a decent match, and then use a steel chair or the ring steps to get yourself disqualified. It seems like the only time matches mean anything is when you get to PPV months and start a program. Otherwise, tune-up and dark matches are basically just filler.

I won the Royal Rumble in MyCareer, and then had Vickie Guerrero tell me that I have to defend my title shot against CM Punk. So I fight Punk, and I beat him... but she still gives him the Mania main event. I'm not even sure what to make of that, because the next match I have is just a filler match, so the program is done. Glitch? Vickie just being a bitch? I'm not sure, but it was enough to make me stop playing today.

• Like 1

That's lame, if true.

Also, how the fuck does someone break their R1 button?

I must have dropped my controller. Bah.

Anybody else not get an IC Title shot or anything. Before a main title?

I've held the NXT, Intercontinental and World Heavyweight Titles now. Was hoping to win the WWE Championship at Mania, but as stated above, I'm not sure what the fuck happened to my title shot.

• Like 1

Anybody else not get an IC Title shot or anything. Before a main title?

I've held the NXT, Intercontinental and World Heavyweight Titles now. Was hoping to win the WWE Championship at Mania, but as stated above, I'm not sure what the fuck happened to my title shot.

I got NXT and WHC but never got an IC, US or Tag Title shot Edited by ChrisO

You won't get a shot at the Tag Titles, as they aren't included in MyCareer.

It's odd that you skipped over the midcard belts though. Are you sure a title match wasn't offered? Sometimes you'll get the offer for one, but you can still choose a dark match or a tune-up instead.