WWE 2k15

The Buscher

You just need to make sure you're upgrading your overall with SP, I guess. Once you get to PPVs, choose the one where you get 50,000 SP and upgrade your overall there. I did that and it took me up a solid 10+ points overall.

Got this today and been playing it for most of the evening, love how Punk has about a million attires to unlock in the Punk vs Cena Showcase mode.

Also, I feel like they've really nailed Bray Wyatt in this. I love the corner finisher version of Sister Abigail. Here it is being used twice as I squash Xavier Woods, and do about three too many of that running move who's name I forget.

Going mad with the power of the PS4 record/upload clips option now.

• Like 1

This is going all around the internet and I facepalm every time. You can create custom versions of women that exist on the roster. That's what it's referring to.

They sure could have worded it better, though.

• Like 1

Well there IS a difference between a custom and a created superstar in game.

No, there isn't. CAWs have been referred to as "custom superstars" for fucking years now.

Ive never seen them called custom superstar. We already call them CAWs for short, why start calling them custom superstars?

That really doesn't matter though. This is a new game and being able to create a superstar or completely different outfit on an existing superstar is a new thing. They have to differentiate those from CAWs so they get a different name. A created Superstar is what you make on your own in creator from scratch. A custom Superstar is a existing superstar you've customized with the new feature. To get that diva belt all you need to do is go create a custom outfit for AJ or one of the other Divas and go win a title in it.

CAW is short for Create-A-Wrestler so those are Created Superstars. With the editor you're not creating, you're customizing so those are Custom Superstars.

I haven't disputed any of that. I'm saying, before now, created stuff has been referred to (in-game) as "Custom Entrance," "Custom Finisher," "Custom Superstar" etc. It really shouldn't come as a surprise that confusion sets in when they've suddenly flipped the meaning of the term with no explanation.

• Like 2

Quite enjoying this so far but finding it difficult. Haven't touched career mode but I dived straight into Showcase as I loved the Attitude mode on 13 which was the last one I played. Had trouble hitting the AA as Cena. I had the F highlighted but whenever I lifted my opponent to his feet and stood in front of him pressing Y did nothing.

Very frustrating in parts but hopefully I'll get used to the controls and get better.

Quite far through Career mode, on Raw. and I just had Vickie tell me that Cena requested a match against me at the PPV (which is WrestleMania). There was an option that said 'He's below me, give me a better opponent' and, out of curiosity, I clicked that. I don't see who I could face that'd be considered better than Cena, but I'll update. Undertaker? Maybe.

EDIT: Hahaha. Not even close. I'm facing Dolph Ziggler instead.

• Like 2

Quite enjoying this so far but finding it difficult. Haven't touched career mode but I dived straight into Showcase as I loved the Attitude mode on 13 which was the last one I played. Had trouble hitting the AA as Cena. I had the F highlighted but whenever I lifted my opponent to his feet and stood in front of him pressing Y did nothing.

Very frustrating in parts but hopefully I'll get used to the controls and get better.

Had that problem too. You have to have enough stamina to do your finish

• Like 1

Had that problem too. You have to have enough stamina to do your finish

This seems to go against the whole ethos of creating a more realistic wrestling game. Cena is always busting out an AA when he is done for.

Well there IS a difference between a custom and a created superstar in game.

No, there isn't. CAWs have been referred to as "custom superstars" for fucking years now.

How about this. You can't make a female CAW in the game so... it's clearly not related towards that.

But haha, we're so clever, people who make games suck, etc.

• Like 3