WWE 2k15

The Buscher

Can you spend VC to upgrade skills? This really fucking sucks. I keep collecting VC and I have nothing to do with it because my guy sucks so fucking bad

You collect SP and VC from matches. VC is used to unlock skills such as a 2nd finisher, omg moves and stuff like that. SP is for upgrading your skills. I had a problem at first but once you get the hang of the new system it gets easier to put on good matches which will net you more SP for skills.

Can you spend VC to upgrade skills? This really fucking sucks. I keep collecting VC and I have nothing to do with it because my guy sucks so fucking bad

You collect SP and VC from matches. VC is used to unlock skills such as a 2nd finisher, omg moves and stuff like that. SP is for upgrading your skills. I had a problem at first but once you get the hang of the new system it gets easier to put on good matches which will net you more SP for skills.

Actually as far as I can tell so far you only get SP from matches and VC is earned weekly from each "contract" paying.

Well you get VC after every match, because every match is a week. So same thing technically. Eventually you can choose between a dark match and a tune up match. Dark matches will net you more VC/SP but tune up matches will gain you more fans.

• Like 1

If you can't do ___ in just about any video game you're 'basically stuck' but in this case, either way, the game gives you more than enough chances to get stuff to level up with. And you can alter how the game plays to make it dangerously easy for you to. I don't really know what a developer is supposed to do - I mean, most people mocked Nintendo when they made the "play the level for you" shit.

• Like 6

PSN: bluntsnpurp

My first character is named "Benga" after the UK/African DJ of the same name (also what my dog is called -_- ) so look out for a scar'd up Omar from The Wire spoof :shifty:

Finally beat Bo Dallas my second try then the #1 contenders match was against one of the jobbers this time as opposed to Sami Zayn, so won much easier then even against Bo. Beat Neville for the title and used the extra SP to get my guys attributes at about the levels I want them, however next I'm going to try and save up for one of the skill things like 10% less cost on stamina or one of the pin out of a grapple, etc. Only at 61 or 62 overall but it didn't take very long really.

Also one thing I did last night after losing two matches in NXT was change my hit points per body part (believe this is found in your clothing/character changes screen) to 35% on my body and head, while my arms and legs to only 15% (I don't have the game open so I believe these were the %'s) but it seemed to help as I haven't lost a match since.

Has anyone saved up enough VC to do anything with it yet? Trying to decide what my first buy will be when I have 15k or so

• Like 1

I've got a ton of skills already, but i'm on smackdown. I've got 2nd finisher, springboards, planchas, combinations and the multiple taunt one. As far as skills go, I have aerial pin and power moves pin. Those are harder to get as I would much rather spend the points to upgrade my character.

As for the game being too hard and you being screwed on points, its not true. You still get a good amount and leveling up your guy at first is easy if you save them up as it costs like 10-12 until you hit the 70's where it turns to like 100+. Just gotta keep practicing those reversals until you get better. Once you have that along with the stamina down, its really fun and pretty easy. You can't play this like previous games where you spam runs, grapples and punches or you'll screw yourself. You have to do things slowly, like an actual match. I really am enjoying it, but I can see what people would be upset about. I just feel like there's more than enough to warrant my purchase.

It's also worth noting that you can go to the performance center once every week to have a practice match and earn more SP.

You can use VC to train with other wrestlers and unlock their moves in the game.

I'm quite enjoying everything in MyCareer aside from the lack of actual storylines. I find it funny too that even though my Heel bar is maxed out, when I enter a program, I'm always seemingly the face unless it offers me the choice. Barron Blade and Dean Ambrose kept attacking me, and I even had to face them in a handicapped match...but I'm a heel. Shouldn't I be the one heeling it up?

PSN: bluntsnpurp

My first character is named "Benga" after the UK/African DJ of the same name (also what my dog is called -_- ) so look out for a scar'd up Omar from The Wire spoof :shifty:

Finally beat Bo Dallas my second try then the #1 contenders match was against one of the jobbers this time as opposed to Sami Zayn, so won much easier then even against Bo. Beat Neville for the title and used the extra SP to get my guys attributes at about the levels I want them, however next I'm going to try and save up for one of the skill things like 10% less cost on stamina or one of the pin out of a grapple, etc. Only at 61 or 62 overall but it didn't take very long really.

Also one thing I did last night after losing two matches in NXT was change my hit points per body part (believe this is found in your clothing/character changes screen) to 35% on my body and head, while my arms and legs to only 15% (I don't have the game open so I believe these were the %'s) but it seemed to help as I haven't lost a match since.

Has anyone saved up enough VC to do anything with it yet? Trying to decide what my first buy will be when I have 15k or so

Note to self: Submit Benga.

Psn is: OzSlogger

I might have to make it off NXT before I invade your career though.

Beat up on masked jobber and black jobber to earn myself another shot at Neville, Put him away pretty easily the second time round, First title defence was against Bo and this time I ended him rather decisively.

Got 3 more title defences in a row according to Regal and then it seems I'll get moved up to the main roster.

• Like 1

PSN - lanky316

Early signs are good as at least I'm enjoying it. I'm hopeless at the pinfall thing which means if I get even close to red, I'm almost certain to lose. Which is fine at the moment as I'm driving the crowd mad while defending the NXT title on all manner of technicalities. Shame the AI doesn't necessarily pick up on that. I've not beaten Bo and tend to lose every match I have with him, but by DQ or count out meaning I retain. After each match I'm getting congratulated on holding on to the belt but I'd like to see something other than my heel meter going up. I'm also struggling to get the hang of managers, when I go out and pick up that chair, that's your cue to distract the referee. I daren't risk taking a pinfall in case Cameron just stands there watching while I lose my belt. I'm enjoying being a flat track bully while building up stats, got no interest in raising my game just yet, development seems a good time to prepare those stats to keep me going for a while before trying to get pushed.

The CAW reductions are feeling incredibly limited, I suspect that's why the community creations are so low quality at the moment with pretty much just a few reskins. Maybe in a little while they'll pick up but that said I'll probably need to make the people I want myself. At least Dave Mastiff should be fairly simple... Bet there's not a "lumberjack beard" option now I've typed that :shifty:

Haven't touched Universe or showcase mode yet. What are they like this time round, Universe will be same old with little tweaks I suppose?

Edited by lanky316