WWE 2k15

The Buscher

I don't believe you can turn stamina off. You can turn off the chain wrestling but I think stamina is just a part of the games mechanics.

Just upgrade your stamina asap as well as your reversals and you'll be fine.

Really? Hmm. I saw it in the options menu on someone's stream on Twitch, but maybe that's just as in running stamina or something.

It's basic stamina that you upgrade. I focused on getting that up before anything else really and I'm doing quite well. If you leave it low, you're going to lose matches because you run out of gas. It happened a couple of times early on for me, where I was dominating, but ended up without the energy to do anything and lost. It creates a chess match type feeling later on as you get into higher profile matches, where you take a finisher and think it's over, but your opponent can't cover you in time and you recover enough to kick out. Makes you really have to think strategically about what you're doing in a match.

I've been promoted to SmackDown! now, and traded the IC Title with Ziggler. I beat Axel for it, lost it to Dolph, and then won it back in a back and forth match.

The only thing I'm really disliking is that it seems like, to advance beyond a certain point, I have to give up my title. I feel like we should be able to advance regardless, with the responsibilities just piling up if we're carrying the NXT belt onto SmackDown or RAW.

So far I've only had one real program, and it was cool to see. Hoping to see more soon here.

• Like 1

Been enjoying MyCareer mode so far, though I'm still in NXT. Beat all the jobbers in the performance center and NXT but lost to Bo Dallas and Sami Zayn because my guy is still pretty shitty overall. Kinda frustrating at first, however you just gotta grind it out and get the attributes up I guess. Makes sense, just gonna be tedious. Bought the show off (4 taunts instead of only 1) upgrade after I had enough VC, anyone go a different route?

Picked it up this morning after work, Continuing on in my illustrious tradition of losing my first match (Dean Ambrose vs Curtis Axel)

Moving onto career and winning pretty easily against the jobbers (First match on nxt was rated greatest of all time which I thought was a bit too easy) but I've been picked apart by Bo and in my title match with Neville so while that was fusterating at the time I can appreciate it now for being somewhat realistic.

Admittedly creation options are somewhat limited but it usually takes a good while for me to fine tune my CAW's look anyway.

Importing a logo works better than expected to be honest and looks really good.

Finishing most of my career matches with the Danielson Special, I don't remember seeing him use it so I'm stealing it :D wonderful move.

First impressions after a little bit of play last night.

- I knew they were scaling back creation options and admittedly I kind of just threw my guy together, but man, I can't wait until they get a chance to work on adding more stuff in.

-I made my wrestler, did his moveset up, and imported him into MyCareer. At first I thought that since it was the Performance Center, maybe they start you off with a basic moveset until you get on the NXT show, but no, it doesn't import your moveset with the CAW. Weird. I think I ended up with a better set the second time anyway though, so that's fine.

-I can't wait to use VC to buy the ability to do diving moves, they're totes my fave.

-It's hard to kick out - the meter moves so fast. I got beat on a surprise rollup by one of the generic PC guys because of it.

-The generic theme they stick you with is easily the worst of the generic rock themes.

-I like how much more realistic the collision system is. The punches look more realistic (the grab the head when throwing a punch like most wrestlers do, even on just a "strike"). Everything feels a lot heavier - in a good way - than years past.

I cant wait to get home from the hockey game tonight and chill out with a beer and play a little bit more and figure things out. It seems like this is a fresh start to the series with a few negatives, but a ton of positives. It's sort of cliche at this point, but I'll be pumped to see a more rounded out version next year. I do expect to get a lot of play out of this game, though.

?
I'm not going to pretend like I watch a lot of Indy shows >_>

Let me rephrase that: I've never seen him use it in WWE.

I'm going to agree with Pat, Everything feels more slowed down and it feels clunky right now but I'm going to put it down to having to adjust from the old editions.

I got the Sandow entrance with the generic rock and it serves my non existent gimmick pretty well.

Will have to play around with the logos some more next time I get a chance to play (Saturday afternoon or Monday morning) Really pleased the performance centre shorts come in a non logoized version.

^^ That's what you get for going to EWB for your game reviews ^^

You can change your entrance music and walkout animation in the Customize menu in MyCareer.

Yeah I know, What I was saying was how I got the Sandow animation by default and it unexpectedly fit my gimmick, So I just rolled with it.

I had more trouble trying to find the rename your caw option I'm Career mode >_>

^^ That's what you get for going to EWB for your game reviews ^^

You can change your entrance music and walkout animation in the Customize menu in MyCareer.

Yeah I know, What I was saying was how I got the Sandow animation by default and it unexpectedly fit my gimmick, So I just rolled with it.

I had more trouble trying to find the rename your caw option I'm Career mode >_>

I had trouble with this as well and its stupidly hidden, but in the CAW screen where you can pick to edit body, clothes, face etc. Just highlight the option that says "Superstar" at the top of the screen and that's how you do it. So dumb. My guy was named Superstar all the way to Main Event because I never figured it out until seeing a lets play on youtube.

Can you spend VC to upgrade skills? This really fucking sucks. I keep collecting VC and I have nothing to do with it because my guy sucks so fucking bad

I thought so, yeah, but apparently it's only SP you can use.