WWE 2k15

The Buscher

• Admin

I hear that WWE2K15 doesn't have Steve Blackman in it, even though WWE SmackDown! Just Bring It had him in the game.

They're obviously screwing the consumer over by not having content that was in a previous game.

It's really not the same thing. At all.

• Like 7

Oh my god it's this same circular argument all over again.

1) They're building the next gen games from the ground up.

2) So code won't just 'be there' because they're writing the code from scratch.

3) So we'll see less content than last year because the focus will have been on starting everything from scratch

Now whether it works or not relies on how it actually plays, if the core gameplay is good then it'll have been worth it. If the gameplay is terrible then the entire game is literally "wait until next year" where not only will they add more match types and whatnot but they'll also refine the new engine.

That really hasn't been happening for the past while. Stop stirring shit up and keeping it going, sweet jesus christ. Talking about any conversation that WAS happening is more annoying than anything right now.

Also, magic CM Punk is awesome.

http://gfycat.com/QuarterlySkinnyAlaskanmalamute

"You're just looking for something to complain about, SHUT UP AND BUY THE THING" has to be one of the most annoying consequences of our culture of conspicuous consumption.

I don't think anyone has tried to convince anyone to buy anything. "You don't have to be critical of EVERYTHING" does not equal this.

• Like 1

Yeah, there is just entirely too much crap out of this year's game. It's NHL 15 levels of "well, let's just add this in way later" instead of figuring the fuck out how to do it right before releasing a halfassed product. The fact that every change to 2K15 current gen seems to apply to next-gen as well is just fucking ridiculous and made me super happy that I didn't throw down on that Target deal on gift cards to get the preorder download tomorrow.

God, even when Madden 13 basically removed the entirety of its franchise mode to make connected careers, it was a removal that ultimately benefits the game long term. What does removing entrances and finishers do to benefit MyCareer? I mean, unless you want to do Angelo Dawkins Simulator 2K15, it pretty much kills the imaginative aspect of the game and proves every person skeptical about the game to be completely in the right. Shame. Guess it's back to 2K14 or some No Mercy mod or something. Shit, maybe I should play No Mercy. It at least has the stones to allow a goddamn intergender match.

Edited by ROC

I was being unnecessarily trolly in my Steve Blackman post so sorry about that, and yeah it was more aimed at the previous argument about the minor modes that had been removed.

The tired finishers is a great concept and looks like its been executed really well, hopefully it's the same for every wrestler and not just a select few.

http://i.imgur.com/66t2mC7

"Hey Vince, don't you think it is absolutely shameless that you guys have cut so much shit from his game, but you kept me in?"

*Vince shakes his head*