WWE 2k15

The Buscher

Some guys (who would naturally be the kinds to start matches like that) do the first grapples in the match like that - it's a test of strength without button mashing so it's basically rock, paper scissors. After the inital move the loser has a chance to struggle out by finding the sweet spot before the other guy. If the aggressor wins, he can do moves/strikes. It doesn't work a bit later into the match so it's just kind of a fun thing to get things started. It works quite well.

Played a few matches before starting to install GTA and I really like the way that matches play out so far! Got my ass kicked by Cena playing as Luke Harper and then had an intense Last Man Standing match as Lesnar versus Triple H. Pacing was awesome and is going to take some getting used to, but I like it so far. Didn't seem to get my big dumb String preorder code though. Boo.

Some guys (who would naturally be the kinds to start matches like that) do the first grapples in the match like that - it's a test of strength without button mashing so it's basically rock, paper scissors. After the inital move the loser has a chance to struggle out by finding the sweet spot before the other guy. If the aggressor wins, he can do moves/strikes. It doesn't work a bit later into the match so it's just kind of a fun thing to get things started. It works quite well.

Played a few matches before starting to install GTA and I really like the way that matches play out so far! Got my ass kicked by Cena playing as Luke Harper and then had an intense Last Man Standing match as Lesnar versus Triple H. Pacing was awesome and is going to take some getting used to, but I like it so far. Didn't seem to get my big dumb String preorder code though. Boo.

If you have Xbox One, hard reset the console and it should show up. Mine just did. No Hogan or Paige yet though.

If you have Xbox One, hard reset the console and it should show up. Mine just did. No Hogan or Paige yet though.

Paige is unavailable right now, but you should have Hogan. I figure you got the Digital Deluxe version, then?

I got it in store.. was there supposed to be a code or is it just supposed to be there?

Can someone who has this next gen one check something for me? When you're assigning your CAWs theme music, if you give them Harper and Rowan's theme does it have the kid singing at the start? Would be cool if the kid part was just part of their entrance.

I just watched a video on CAW mode. Now I know why they didn't bother with a bunch of CAW slots. 90% of the clothes,hair and tattoos are gone. You'll be lucky making 3 CAWs that don't resemble someone on the roster.

Edited by Kirkland

I got it in store.. was there supposed to be a code or is it just supposed to be there?

Check your receipt. Did you get it at Gamestop? Because apparently they usually put their codes on the receipts.

Check your receipt. Did you get it at Gamestop? Because apparently they usually put their codes on the receipts.

I did yeah, and I looked and still nothing these. Oh well though - I know people who work there so I'll get one eventually.

I preorded but never got the confirmation that it was ready for me to pickup. This is my first time pre-ordering a game. Is it normal for it to not be ready on launch day?

Depends where you pre-ordered.

My store didn't do phone calls because of how close to Xmas we are now... but the games were all there to be picked up.

The reversal system in this year's game feels weird. Grapple reversals seem to need to be done way quicker than strike reversals, which makes it super frustrating when you're on the ground, because you either guess for a grapple and go early, or wait for the indicator and end up being too late. Or maybe it's just because my guy's attributes aren't all maxed out.

Stupid store won't give me the game one day early, I pre-ordered it and everything. I know that they don't like breaking the street date for big games, but this is hardly a game that is going to cause an uproar if I get it one day early.

It will actually get the store a fine, and the employee who sells it will be severely reprimanded, if not fired.

Street dates are legally binding. We don't hold product in the back JUST to piss you off.

• Like 10

Stupid store won't give me the game one day early, I pre-ordered it and everything. I know that they don't like breaking the street date for big games, but this is hardly a game that is going to cause an uproar if I get it one day early.

Grow up.

• Like 8

It will actually get the store a fine, and the employee who sells it will be severely reprimanded, if not fired.

Street dates are legally binding. We don't hold product in the back JUST to piss you off.

It depends which country you are in as to if this is actually true. I know it isn't the case in Australia, over here you get your stock later if you break the street date.