WWE 2k15

The Buscher

Man that constant back and forth argument was one of the worst things ever, and not just on EWB.

It has all been worth it though as I have finally been able to watch Undertakers entrance, which was my only reason for visiting this thread in the first place and as such I have no reason to come back.

Bye.

That was some Neogaf level bitching.
Is that a good thing?

I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about everyone else that you were talking about in your own post.

• Like 1

• Admin

Man that constant back and forth argument was one of the worst things ever, and not just on EWB.

It has all been worth it though as I have finally been able to watch Undertakers entrance, which was my only reason for visiting this thread in the first place and as such I have no reason to come back.

Bye.

That was some Neogaf level bitching.
Is that a good thing?
I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about everyone else that you were talking about in your own post.

Got ya >_>

Removed match types

There's no more:
Triple Threat Ladder, TLC, Iron Man, Cage matches
Fatal Four Ladder, TLC, Iron Man, Cage matches
Tonardo Tag Teams
Tag Team TLC, Ladder, Cage, Table
Handicap matches
1vs1 ladder match
Special Referee

Also these has been removed as well:
Match Creator
Can no longer turn off no DQ or no counts outs

http://forums.2k.com/showthread.php?...atches-removed

No official confirmation from 2k yet, but enough proof to assume it's true. Yay for more removed content!

They seem to be the last gen version though.

Can't really understand why something like a ladder match or handicap match would be removed if that's the case. I mean, those are things where the coding for them has to pretty much already be there present in the game based on some of the other matches that exist in the game.

Don't worry. It's just until the release of the Climbing The Ladder DLC

Even if there aren't ladder matches (I thought the videos were current gen, but I could be wrong, I'll need to double check) there's still TLC matches. Basically the same thing.

It's not ideal that they're gone, but if it means a ladder match that works next year, I'm fine with that.

I don't really understand some of the matches that have been removed. Like, apparently ladder and handicap among others, but, even taking in to account I'm not a game developer or have any kind of experience to help understand this, surely the coding for things like that is already just there?

I mean Money in the Bank IS in, so from there, I'd have just thought to add different ladder match variations would be essential the same coding and all that but removing certain numbers of participants? Am I just simplifying that and it takes loads more than that or what?

Oh my god it's this same circular argument all over again.

1) They're building the next gen games from the ground up.

2) So code won't just 'be there' because they're writing the code from scratch.

3) So we'll see less content than last year because the focus will have been on starting everything from scratch

Now whether it works or not relies on how it actually plays, if the core gameplay is good then it'll have been worth it. If the gameplay is terrible then the entire game is literally "wait until next year" where not only will they add more match types and whatnot but they'll also refine the new engine.

That's not the argument though, there isn't even an argument going on here unless you're referring to previous pages? Because if you're referring to this, nobody was talking about the coding of things that weren't already in THIS game in some way, I was asking whether or not the Money in the Bank ladder match being in the game theoretically means it should be less of an effort to adjust that slightly for a 1 vs 1 ladder match?

So I have no idea what you're referring to.