WWE 2k15

The Buscher

There have been cases where games have broken the legal street date here in Australia.

I got Here Comes the Pain the day before its Street date, Local EB Games were giving out the preorders at 5pm, just happened to be there when someone else asked about it

• Like 1

You have to monitor how much stamina you're using and keep your bar up.

You can't do signatures and finishers right away if you don't have enough stamina. I also thought it was a glitch or because I needed to be spot on, but it's a stamina issue.

The way that it works really is quite genius. The more you increase your stamina attributes, the less it's an issue, but it's always there, playing a role in the outcome of your matches.

• Like 1

MyCareer mode fucking blows. I hate games that taunt me (fuck you Bill Demott) and every time this guy reverses my grapple (which is every time) I flop to the ground like a fucking fish and get hit with like 6 stomps and a few grapples

Could be worse, it could be Road Dogg :shifty:

.....Maybe there will be a tutorial in the next game.

Sorry, couldn't resist the cheap joke. I'm pretty pumped to be getting this tonight, even with tempered expectations. I don't expect to be able to play until late though, but I'l at least make my guy and start spinning the wheels on myCareer. And maybe have a match as Sami. And maybe start Showcase.

Who am I kidding, I'm not going to bed until 2 AM, am I?

Oh well that's just frustrating. I wish there had been a tutorial on all that

I believe, if you don't like it at all, you can turn the stamina system off. Don't quote me on that, though, considering I don't actually have the game yet!

MyCareer mode fucking blows. I hate games that taunt me (fuck you Bill Demott) and every time this guy reverses my grapple (which is every time) I flop to the ground like a fucking fish and get hit with like 6 stomps and a few grapples

Could be worse, it could be Road Dogg :shifty:

:crying:

• Like 1

I don't see the ability to upgrade any of that just like power and arm and leg strength and stuff like that

In the upgrades menu, there are a whole slew of options including those you mentioned. If you go down the list, it's either listed as Stamina, or in the description says that it increases your stamina.

So far I've only been able to download 2 good CAW's, as I've acquired Finn Balor and Baron Corbin. Most of what's on the CC are just everybody's generic guys and really bad legends.