WWE 2k15

The Buscher

Why are people so defensive about a game? It's perfectly acceptable to call it subpar when it clearly is.

Because some people paid full price + extra for day one DLC and when faced with the possibility that they've been sold a dud their options are to either trade it (for a good $20 less than they paid for it) in or find some positives out of it.

Why are people so defensive about a game? It's perfectly acceptable to call it subpar when it clearly is.

Because some people paid full price + extra for day one DLC and when faced with the possibility that they've been sold a dud their options are to either trade it (for a good $20 less than they paid for it) in or find some positives out of it.

Yes, but if they're struggling to find positives in it surely they should be able to admit the game is subpar?

I'm enjoying the game but I do understand why other people don't like it, as it definitely has its problems.

I've definitely seen people saying that this is the worst game in the series so far, though, which is an absolutely ridiculous claim.

"I bought a product and now my options are only to get rid of it or to keep it".

Surely that's true of literally anything?

• Like 12

"I bought a product and now my options are only to get rid of it or to keep it".

Surely that's true of literally anything?

Well yes, but with most things it's easy to return them and receive a refund or trade of around the same price, when it comes to media then it's a mess because only a fraction of game retailers will allow you to trade it in for something else within a few days if you didn't like it, otherwise you're going to get taken for a ride if you broke the seal.

Of course this problem wouldn't have happened if journalism in the game industry wasn't so terrible that average games get average reviews BEFORE they're released, but instead we're left with reviews and games that are polar opposites of each other, with trustworthy reviews only coming out a week after a games release.

After hearing all the songs about 3721847421 times already I realized I haven't heard Cena yet. Did his songs not make it in or something?

I am curious about that as well. There are like what, 10 songs? And the Cena/Wiz song is nowhere to be found. Not that it bothers me. The soundtrack of this game sucks ass (apart from that Avenged Sevenfold Metallica rip-off which I enjoy) and I've turned it off by now. Why the fuck can't they just play the wrestler's theme songs in the menu anymore? What was wrong with that?

Is that really such a big issue? Is someone going to start complaining that the game's "unfinished" and not worth the money because it doesn't have a god-awful John Cena rap track on it?

• Like 5

Is that really such a big issue? Is someone going to start complaining that the game's "unfinished" and not worth the money because it doesn't have a god-awful John Cena rap track on it?

It's not an issue. It just beffudles me. You get Cena to record two songs with Wiz to promote the game and they don't even make it onto the game? Then why record them? Do they really thing people are gonna turn up en masse to buy the OST CD because of these songs?