WWE 2k15

The Buscher

I don't think it's them handing them out 'willy nilly', I imagine they just still had pre-order copies in stock.

Well I presume they have a lot more preorder copies than needed as this was the morning of release & one store by me is still giving out Day Zero COD AWs. My girlfriend works at a Tesco though, they don't have a sheet saying who preordered or how many, they just give them out.

Just played the first HBK/HHH showcase match, and laughed my ass off when he pulled out the sledgehammer. Some aspects of this game are hard to distinguish from real life, and some look worse than early PS2 games.

Haven't seen one CAW that is good all round yet. Seen a couple with good faces, a few with good attires, but there's always something that makes me not want them. Even all the Seth edits have something off about them, whether it's the shading of his tights being too dark, or textures on his top being too apparent. Him not having body hair irks me too, gonna have to try texture some and make him myself. I don't expect five star CAWs with the god awful morphing system (why couldn't they just use sliders?), but the edits have gotta be spot on to justify using up a space.

Is it the same morphing system that's in NBA 2k15? 'Cause that ish got old fast.

Dunno what NBA is like, but it's a simple x/y system. Can't morph depth, head shape, or even make necks wide enough to make a guy like Goldberg :s

The CAW mode is definitely my biggest disappointment of this game. It's just terrible. I guess the new importing face textures feature was supposed to make up for the limitations of the morphing but most of the caws simply look like shit. Couple that with all the clothing, hairstyles ect. they didn't include as well as the lack of costum music (Although we can't blame them for the limitations of the next gen consoles) and generic entrances and you have a truly disappointing creation suite.

I made the first CAW that I actually liked and thought look good this year - the new models look awesome and it's going to make for better CAWs overall... but yeah, there are some limitations here, but man I really love the texture importer. I hope you can carry CAWs over if they don't alter the model bases.

Christ even edit a superstar is shit. Unless you wanna make something simple like Corporate Kane... oh wait: http://i.imgur.com/dINBEVJ.png.

Spent a while on Seth, first got his vest texture done nicely at about 150 transparency (all the ones online are 255 and look silly), then I tried to give him a body hair texture I made, but nope, can't do that... that's not such a big deal, so I worked on getting his tights perfect with all the different shades of grey with the lines and belt and shit (like this). That took a while, but couldn't even be done properly because the greys all have a green tint to them. Then I noticed his vest texture had reset and was too apparent, tried to edit it and the size/placement reset too, placed it back how it was and put the transparency back at 150, but now it's just sat on top of the original of the one I'm editing, so the transparency does nothing because the one that shouldn't even be there anymore is there and still fully visible. Basically it duplicated itself, but in edit layers there is only one so can't do anything about it... and to top it all off when I thought fuck it it'll have to do, I checked his details and now he's known as The Superstar! Announce name Seth Roland and commentary name The Future is the best you can get.

Lame as hell, half-assed mode. What a fucking waste of time.

One thing I find a little irritating is that you can't download a CAW in order to use as an alternate attire. Although the Ambrose and Rollins I've created are close enough for me not to worry about the minor details.

Does anyone know if you overwrite or delete a logo will it in turn remove from a CAW?

man, I just love the new Dragon Ball Z mode

Yb8vBBQ.gif

• Like 15

I've seen some absolutely brilliant CAW's of guys that wouldn't be super easy to make... so what I read is "I don't know how to make this work, so it's stupid".

I can make pretty good CAWs, last CAW I made was on '13, but still, it's not a case of me not being able to make it work, it's things wrong with the game. Fairly little things, but fucking annoying little things.

Any logo's/designs/textures resetting every time you edit them is stupid. If I want to move something a millimetre to the left I have to completely redo it as it returns to its default position, colour and size. What's the point in even allowing you to edit placed designs if that's the case? Greys with green tint is stupid (they look fine, until you accept, then change). Only thing I was wrong about was call names which I didn't notice.

In fact it's nowhere near a case of "don't know how to make this work"... so what I read is "I don't know how to properly comprehend what this guy said and just wanted to make a snarky comment".

One thing I find a little irritating is that you can't download a CAW in order to use as an alternate attire. Although the Ambrose and Rollins I've created are close enough for me not to worry about the minor details.

Well, you can. You download it, and then you go to edit the superstar you just downloaded, go down to 'Personal Info' and then where it says 'Use as alternate attire?', select that and then click yes.

• Like 1

The draft's still fucked up in Universe Mode. On Raw, Randy Orton got drafted to SmackDown. Then, two matches later, he got drafted to Raw. After this, after SmackDown's main event, he gets drafted back to SmackDown. How silly.