WWE 2k15

The Buscher

Yeah Luger, Bam Bam, Regal, and Finlay all look good-to-excellent. DDP is where they screwed the pooch.

I probably won't bother getting the WCW pack at all if my copy of the game winds up coming with a Sting pre-order code for some reason. I grew up with WCW but I'm probably going to devote my CAW spots to NXT rather than committing to a WCW Universe.

So I haven't downloaded any CAWs yet. So a couple quick questions, if I download an alternate attire does it take a CAW spot? Also, what are some of the best CAWs out there? What is everyone using?

Alternate Attires will take up a CAW slot.

I've got a pretty sweet mix of NXT and New Japan guys filling my 25 CAW slots (and my NXT brand in Universe). Right now, I've got a Balor and Itami team holding my NXT Tag Titles because the Kalisto I picked up had a wonky ass moveset that included very little lucha moves and Kofi Kingston's special moves for some reason. My Sin Cara is brilliant, and there are some great Bullet Club CAW's out there as well.

So I haven't downloaded any CAWs yet. So a couple quick questions, if I download an alternate attire does it take a CAW spot? Also, what are some of the best CAWs out there? What is everyone using?

What console are you on? Nearly all of the good creators are on PS4 this year. :(

When you download an alt attire, make sure you go into the caw mode to edit it, and go to PERSONAL INFO then change USE AS ALTERNATE ATTIRE to yes. Unless it's like Stardust and you want it seperate.

Edited by Fudge

They could save themselves a lot of time and money if they just hired some CAW creators as interns to make the entire roster. Then maybe they can use the rest of the budget and development time on an actual game.

• Like 6

So I have the season pass but it's still telling me I have to pay to download the DLC except for Paige. Am I doing something wrong?

The Showcase Season's Pass includes the three downloadable showcases that are coming, Paige and the Accelerator. The character packs were never included in that.