WWE 2k15

The Buscher

I have a problem. Maybe someone here can help me:

Ever since I downloaded the "One More Match" DLC I can't start the game anymore while not connected to the internet. Everytime I trie I get to the main stream with the John Cena Picture and the WWE 2k15, 2KSports and Yukes logos where I have to press any button for it to load my data. I press a button and after a second I get the network-connectivity-pop-up that tells my I won't be able to use the online features and the Playstation store when not connected to the internet. I push X for it to go away and after that nothing happens. I have the Cena picture, the logos as well as the animated background but it stops loading my saved data and I'm stuck with this screen. It doesn't crash or freeze. The background is still animated. But other than that nothing happens. Has that happened to anyone else?

Ever since I downloaded the "One More Match" DLC I can't start the game anymore while not connected to the internet. Everytime I trie I get to the main stream with the John Cena Picture and the WWE 2k15, 2KSports and Yukes logos where I have to press any button for it to load my data. I press a button and after a second I get the network-connectivity-pop-up that tells my I won't be able to use the online features and the Playstation store when not connected to the internet. I push X for it to go away and after that nothing happens. I have the Cena picture, the logos as well as the animated background but it stops loading my saved data and I'm stuck with this screen. It doesn't crash or freeze. The background is still animated. But other than that nothing happens. Has that happened to anyone else?

Did you manage to sort this out by any chance? I didn't have the problem with "One More Match" but I have got what sounds like the same issue since downloading "Hall of Pain."

Ever since I downloaded the "One More Match" DLC I can't start the game anymore while not connected to the internet. Everytime I trie I get to the main screen with the John Cena Picture and the WWE 2k15, 2KSports and Yukes logos where I have to press any button for it to load my data. I press a button and after a second I get the network-connectivity-pop-up that tells my I won't be able to use the online features and the Playstation store when not connected to the internet. I push X for it to go away and after that nothing happens. I have the Cena picture, the logos as well as the animated background but it stops loading my saved data and I'm stuck with this screen. It doesn't crash or freeze. The background is still animated. But other than that nothing happens. Has that happened to anyone else?

Did you manage to sort this out by any chance? I didn't have the problem with "One More Match" but I have got what sounds like the same issue since downloading "Hall of Pain."

Nope. Still have to connect to the internet to get the game to load properly.

And I know I'm harping on about this but I find it ridiculous that I can have a 6 man tag team match where Team Sheamus considering of Sheamus, Sheamus and Sheamus can fight Team Del Rio which consists of Alberto Del Rio, Alberto Del Rio and, you guessed it, Alberto Del Rio! And when I'm tired of that I'll just play a Fatal Four way between Randy Orton, Randy Orton, Randy Orton and Randy Orton. I can't get all the duplicated wrestlers into a Royal Rumble match because there are too many. I can't fit the all the Sheamuses and the two Stings into it. I shouldn't be able to fill a Royal Rumble with duplicated wrestlers let alone there being to many to fill the rumble.

Well just don't do it then? You CAN do it, but you could also not, and then you have no problem. What difference does it really make that there are a number of alternatives that you can choose from? They're not there for you to be forced in to having Sheamus, Sheamus and Sheamus vs. Del Rio, Del Rio and Del Rio so it's just a needless complaint.

• Like 2

Of course no one forces me to do these I just find it ridiculous that there are so many dupicates in the game. Or why in some cases they have to have duplicates in the first place instead of making them alternative attires. Couldn't they just added 2011 Del Rio as an alternate attire for modernd ay Del Rio? Same goes for the Sheamuses, the Ortons or the Mark Henrys. They somehow managed to make 2002/2003/2004 Triple H with hair an alternative attire for current day Triple H. Why couldn't they do the same for the others? Or why did they feel the need to add another 2011 Del Rio for the One More Match showcase when they already have one in the game? The excuse of "not everyone buys all the DLCs" doesn't apply here as 2011 Retro Del Rio is available to everyone who purchases the game. Same goes for retro Daniel Bryan.

What difference does it make if they're an alternate attire or a different character altogether?

I get that your argument is "if they didn't put this alternate version in, they could have used that spot to put in another legend", but that's not how it works. They're not sitting there saying "oh no, we only have space for one more wrestler! Should it be Bret Hart? No, another Sheamus will do". These alternates aren't in at the expense of others.

• Like 1

• Admin

My understanding of the reasoning for alternates is that it's related to movesets - they can code different entrances to attires, but not movesets - so any slight variation in moveset = new model required.

BTW I still couldn't resolve this. Anyone else here got the same problem?

• 2 weeks later...

I've just had this happen to me today and I thought it was something to do with the new update

I've just had this happen to me today and I thought it was something to do with the new update

Really? Does it still happen? Because from what I understand the new update was supposed to get rid of that bug. I haven't downloaded the update yet so I can't really tell you if it actually fixes the bug.