WWE 2k15

The Buscher

It really is too bad we can't do custom arena's or titles... or have more CAW slots. I'd love to be able to have the current roster, the NXT roster and the New Japan roster all running during the same game.

That said, I may have to go in and snag 25 New Japan guys and just run with it. It's not a lot, but it might get me back playing Universe.

There's always WWE 2K16.

:shifty:

Also, good luck finding half-decent New Japan CAWs, with with the disgustingly limited CAW options. Dudes like Nakamura and Tanahashi, or Tenzan just aren't possible. Even if they have awesome face scans, the lack of hair options just puts a damper on things.

Anywho, I discovered that you can make "Nicolas Cage" a call name, so I promptly created Nicolas Cage, started a career with him, then felt kinda iffy about the polygonal wrestler man's resemblance to our lord and saviour, Nicolas Cage, and promptly stopped playing that career mode.

• Like 1

TCO - it's used by Kota Ibushi on New Japan and DDT. He calls it the Phoenix-plex I belive.

When did the WWE buy out DDT and New Japan?

:P

Anyway, it's rad to see new moves, even if they're indie-tastic and none of them fit with the WWE style. And new content is always rad. Ish. Kinda. As for the paid-for nature of it? I'm so very indifferent when I know I should be mad but bitching on the internet one way or the other is tiresome so I'mma just maybe or maybe not buy it.

There's always WWE 2K16.

Also, good luck finding half-decent New Japan CAWs, with with the disgustingly limited CAW options. Dudes like Nakamura and Tanahashi, or Tenzan just aren't possible. Even if they have awesome face scans, the lack of hair options just puts a damper on things.

Anywho, I discovered that you can make "Nicolas Cage" a call name, so I promptly created Nicolas Cage, started a career with him, then felt kinda iffy about the polygonal wrestler man's resemblance to our lord and saviour, Nicolas Cage, and promptly stopped playing that career mode.

I found this Nakamura, which isn't great, but not too bad given the limiting options.

I4lAqGt.png

There's always WWE 2K16.

I found this Nakamura, which isn't great, but not too bad given the limiting options.

I4lAqGt.png

That's actually pretty damn good all things considered, is it on PS4?

Since there's apparently not a lot CAWs out there, is there a collective place where they have been listed? Or shall we just share what we find in here perhaps?

Yeah, that's probably as good a Nakamura as you're likely to find given how limited hair options etc. have become, infuriatingly so, in fact. I doubt I'll fork out for the DLC, which is a shame, as there's some great stuff in there, it just doesn't seem worthwhile for a game I've barely played as it is.

• Like 1

There's always WWE 2K16.

I4lAqGt.png

That's actually pretty damn good all things considered, is it on PS4?

Since there's apparently not a lot CAWs out there, is there a collective place where they have been listed? Or shall we just share what we find in here perhaps?

Probably 90% of the good caws on CC will be found on the Smacktalks forums. I'm guessing this is the case on PS4 since it is on Xbox.

What would people's thoughts be on an online league, since we have them for the other sports games? I'd be happy to run it and do all that stuff if there was enough demand.

Anyone interested?

Also a possibility since they technology now allows it, we could actually get videos online of the matches too.

This is frustrating. I'm still somewhat of a newbie to PS4, so I may be overlooking something really simple, but hopefully someone can help me with this.

I purchased the Hogan DLC for WWE 2k15 from the PSN website. Now, it says I've acquired the pack both in the PSN store (via the PS4) and the Online Store (via the game), as well as the website. But there's no "download" button on the PSN store nor on the online store, and whenever I try to download it via the website, it just stays there processing and doesn't actually start downloading. I also tried to check if there was anything unlocked, but there's no Hogan on the "downloaded superstars" section. Any tips?

What would people's thoughts be on an online league, since we have them for the other sports games? I'd be happy to run it and do all that stuff if there was enough demand.

Anyone interested?

Also a possibility since they technology now allows it, we could actually get videos online of the matches too.

THINK OF THE MATCHES! :w00t:

But seriously, if we do this, it might sway my opinion on buying this game. So far its been largely "No" because I rare play games online. But an EWWE would make me reconsider. Hell, the EWBFL made me reconsider buying MAdden for PS4