WWE 2k15

The Buscher

http://kotaku.com/i-was-chris-benoit-playing-a-video-game-as-a-real-life-1669955314

Article on Kotaku about three Chris Benoit CAS thing. Despite claims they aren't, 2K is indeed banning people for uploading Benoit characters

So having decided to hold off on a ps4 due to having too many old games and not enough money (probably wait until the new FF or Uncharted)... Is the PS3 version of this any good?

I'm guessing it's just an update of last years? I usually buy each year so I know what I'm getting in that respect.

For £20 I feel it's worth it unless it's terrible for some reason.

So having decided to hold off on a ps4 due to having too many old games and not enough money (probably wait until the new FF or Uncharted)... Is the PS3 version of this any good?

I'm guessing it's just an update of last years? I usually buy each year so I know what I'm getting in that respect.

For £20 I feel it's worth it unless it's terrible for some reason.

It's last year's game, with an updated roster and no custom soundtrack.