WWE 2k15

The Buscher

In career doing a triple threat against Rusev and Baron Blade. I whipped Rusev in the corner, then did the same to Blade so he's resting on him, then tried to grapple them, but Blade countered and now I'm just sleeping on Rusev in the corner while Blade walks two steps forward and two steps back over and over and over. All I can do is quit and lose the match :/

Also are weight detection moves supposed to replace ALL the moves in that category? I have simple attack moves that require no lifting or anything but even they get replaced. Does that happen to anyone else?

In career doing a triple threat against Rusev and Baron Blade. I whipped Rusev in the corner, then did the same to Blade so he's resting on him, then tried to grapple them, but Blade countered and now I'm just sleeping on Rusev in the corner while Blade walks two steps forward and two steps back over and over and over. All I can do is quit and lose the match :/

Also are weight detection moves supposed to replace ALL the moves in that category? I have simple attack moves that require no lifting or anything but even they get replaced. Does that happen to anyone else?

Could you not just set your move set so that the same moves are set as the replacements. Seems a little tedious but it should work.

Funnily enough, two steps forward and two steps back over and over and over is a perfect metaphor for the entire series.

Career mode isn't that good, but still having a lot of fun because the match engine is really good. Since I got out of NXT I don't think I've had one match that feels the same. Just added top rope dives, outside dives and leverage pin to my guy so that'll help keep it fresh too. Game seems like a great base to build on. Hopefully they mainly focus on the create modes for next year with smaller improvements to other areas. I'm usually bored of the gameplay in WWE games by now since like '07.

Could you not just set your move set so that the same moves are set as the replacements. Seems a little tedious but it should work.

Yeah I did that when I first made it. A move similar to a fame-asser (where you hit him in the gut, run off the ropes, leapfrog over his back into a legdrop bulldog type move) shouldn't need replacing with a neckbreaker. Just turned off weight detection for career mode and I'll put it back on when using in-game guys.

Edited by Fudge

Shit like this makes me want WWE 2K15 want WWE 2K15 for a reduced price excited for WWE 2K16.

w6gps8v.jpg

Where's that screen shot taken from?

Well, it does matter. The first bit is essentially rock, paper, scissors and the second bit is "find the sweet spot first". There's a stat that makes finding the spot easier and fill up quicker.

How do I know when I've found the "sweet spot"? Does the pad rumble?

I agree on career mode, it definitely is a good foundation, and a ton of fun. I've heard that it cuts off when you win the Title though, which kind of sucks. I'd much rather it just be open ended, or cap at 10 years or something.

There's always next year.

I played a submission match after that as Rusev vs. Cena, was for the title so it had the protracted introductions of both men in the ring, literally zero reaction for either of them.

Incidentally, I'm incredibly amused by just clobbering Swagger with a headbutt right off the bat and then immediately obnoxiously celebrating over it.

• Like 1

Shit like this makes me want WWE 2K15 want WWE 2K15 for a reduced price excited for WWE 2K16.

w6gps8v.jpg

Where's that screen shot taken from?

Well, it does matter. The first bit is essentially rock, paper, scissors and the second bit is "find the sweet spot first". There's a stat that makes finding the spot easier and fill up quicker.

How do I know when I've found the "sweet spot"? Does the pad rumble?

Someone quite talented used the logo importer feature and created New Day attires for the lot of them. Found it on Operation Sports. This feature and what little I've played of the game makes me want it on the cheap.