WWE 2k15

The Buscher

I know this game is realistic because, in Universe Mode, Jey Uso just won the Intercontinental Championship, the tag team championships (with Jimmy) and also retained the World Heavyweight Championship. Also, Naomi is the divas champion. SmackDown Is Uso, apparently.

• Like 1

How does one go about editing the rankings in Universe? I accessed them to view, but couldn't figure out how to edit them.

In 14 you could, and I've been told you can in 15. It's just the easiest way to make sure that Brock Lesnar isn't challenging for the IC belt while Jey Uso is main eventing.

How does one go about editing the rankings in Universe? I accessed them to view, but couldn't figure out how to edit them.

In 14 you could, and I've been told you can in 15. It's just the easiest way to make sure that Brock Lesnar isn't challenging for the IC belt while Jey Uso is main eventing.

Go to the rankings you want to change and then click Square/X.

I like this game. The game play is the closest any game has ever come to replicating an actual wrestling match. It has a good ebb and flow to it. Grapples out of the front facelock are reversed at a freakishly high rate but outside of that I don't have a single complaint about the in ring mechanics.

MyCareer is a good first outing, and like NBA 2k's version, I am sure it will get more and more engrossing in future volumes. Even if it is a little light now, honestly, it has more story to it story wise than Destiny did :P . I love that winning and losing aren't as important as putting on a good match at most places other than a PPV and I've had some really fun matches where I've tried things I wouldn't otherwise as a result.

The CAW mode getting strip mined is frustrating but I understand the limitations. That said, I was able to use the likeness feature to paste a pretty convincing version of my own face onto my CAW which is pretty fucking surreal, and I have my company logo on my trunks. I imagine that given enough time and tinkering this game could reach No Mercy levels of customization. My biggest gripe creation wise is that the hair selections are so limited -- it is the biggest thing holding back decent creations given the number of things you can do through imports.

I haven't really jumped into the Showcase modes all that much, they weren't really that appealing to me and with how gorgeous most of the character models are it is a little jarring to play as non-face captured HBK as retro-HHH. The models just look a little too chunky and plasticized. I am sure I'll dive into it eventually, probably once I finish MyCareer.

• Like 2

Whoever came up with the idea to remvoe the fucking doors from the Hell In A Cell Match and to make it mandatory to use an OMG moment to do so needs to be hung by his balls. I can't get out of the damn Cell. Everytime I have my opponent at the spot where you're supposed to be I'm either out of finisher or out of stamina. And even if I have both I just can't get it to work. I know the whole point of the match is to keep the wrestlers inside of the Cell and it is more realistic that way. So it it has to stay that way from now on at least give me the option to make it easy.

• Admin

Whoever came up with the idea to remvoe the fucking doors from the Hell In A Cell Match and to make it mandatory to use an OMG moment to do so needs to be hung by his balls. I can't get out of the damn Cell. Everytime I have my opponent at the spot where you're supposed to be I'm either out of finisher or out of stamina. And even if I have both I just can't get it to work. I know the whole point of the match is to keep the wrestlers inside of the Cell and it is more realistic that way. So it it has to stay that way from now on at least give me the option to make it easy.

Bit extreme.

• Like 1

Just ordered this from Amazon. Do I have to pay extra for Sting or something?

Pretty sure you had to pre-order it in order to get Sting. Though I'm sure they'll cave and have a DLC pack involved sooner or later.

16 December according to Xbox Marketplace. Same for Hogan.

Oh really? That's pretty soon. The wait for pre-order bonuses to be released as DLC is usually around about 3 months.

Sometimes the pre-order bonus is a code that prints to receipt. Other times it's a voucher that's included in the case. In the latter case, we always end up receiving more than enough to cover the pre-orders. Recently it hasn't been as many, but we still have pre-order editions of games for sale for at least the first few hours. It used to be really bad though, like with 2k14 and how we still have extra copies with the bonus inside.