I don't hate that deal. We got the worst out of the players, but I kind of consider this to be like trading for an expiring contract in basketball (which is an asset deemed to have actual value). We've taken a slight dip in production in exchange for cap flexibility next season.

If the Leafs don't make a run at Stastny, then fuck this team. I don't mean they have to get him, but this team better understand that he is that point producing centre they have been looking for through a few seasons. They have to at least make a strong offer.

If the Leafs make a run at Stastny, then fuck your team.

It confuses me to hear that Colorado wants Iggy, because they need to bring back Stastny. He's much more important to what they do then adding Iginla.

Orpik went for 5.5 a year.

Miller to Vancouver. 3 x 6 a year.

Robidas 3 x 3

Hiller to Calgary 2 x 4.5 a year.

Edited by TGWL

Rumors going around that Paul Martin might get traded, since he has a year left on his deal and hasn't shown much interest in staying. Really hope not, he's Pittsburgh's best defenseman, and Letang and him were getting into a nice groove together. If they gotta move a defenseman, find someone to take Scuderi.

Sucks to lose Jokinen since he had a hell of a year, but Glass was horrible. Other than fighting/blocking shots, he was all around bad.

I'm just worried about the Pens top six, since Dupuis is coming off major surgery, and I'm guessing they'll go Kunitz/Crosby/Dupuis and Bennet/Malkin/Hornqvist, but I'm not sure on Bennet as a top six guy yet. I thought for sure they would try to get someone in there to play with Malkin.

Sucks to lose Jokinen since he had a hell of a year, but Glass was horrible. Other than fighting/blocking shots, he was all around bad.

I'm just worried about the Pens top six, since Dupuis is coming off major surgery, and I'm guessing they'll go Kunitz/Crosby/Dupuis and Bennet/Malkin/Hornqvist, but I'm not sure on Bennet as a top six guy yet. I thought for sure they would try to get someone in there to play with Malkin.

And there is like no Left Wingers worth signing left, i wanted the Ducks to pick up a Left Winger as well to play with Getzlaf and Perry but i just checked out the top Left Wingers and literally the best guy is probably Nikokai Kulemin who the Penguins were talking about signing to play with Malkin since they are best friends and they got rid of Malkins favorite line mate James Neal

Rutherford shot down the Kulemin talk, even though he said he was going to get Malkin a winger after trading Neal, which makes it all the more baffling as to why he traded Neal, who gelled so well with Malkin.

Niskanen signs with the Caps for seven years.