1 year, 1 million, that's a decent signing. Leafs seem to be hoping that they're the team that was ten minutes away from beating Boston and 12 games away from home ice in the first round this year, and not the team that looks like bottom 5 in the league in advanced statistics with two epic collapses in two years. With their salary commitments over the next 5 years, they need to be right.

Well, with the firing of Loiselle and Poulin, and the hiring of Dubas, I think the Leafs are going in the right direction. No more plugging our ears going 'who cares about advanced stats, we're winning now'

Good signing for the Avs, 2 years / 5.8 & 6.2 for O'Reilly.

Rangers lock Kreider up for 2 years. 2.35 & $2.6 and Zuccarello for 1 year at 3.5. I would have loved these deals to be longer, but can't argue with that cap hit.

I'm looking to set up a Fantasy League for this season, and was wondering if anyone has used any of the online Hockey Pool hosts. I used Online Pools several years ago, but was wondering if there's anything out there that is better, or if that's still the one I should probably be using.

I'm looking to set up a Fantasy League for this season, and was wondering if anyone has used any of the online Hockey Pool hosts. I used Online Pools several years ago, but was wondering if there's anything out there that is better, or if that's still the one I should probably be using.

I always thought Online pools was the best personally

Has anyone heard of the plan in works to move a bunch of minor league teams around? It would let west coast NHL teams have development squads closer to their cities, rather than going coast to coast.

I know San Jose's AHL team is in Worcester, which is just 40 miles from Boston. LA's Manchester Monarchs isn't too far off either, up in New Hampshire. I'd imagine both would be heading to like California.

there is a lot of complex negotiation and work to be done. It would be a merger of the chl and the echl and some of tht ahl teams would move down and some of the chl/echl teams would move up.

I have always just used Yahoo. Works good.

I have always just used Yahoo. Works good.

Agreed, I really like Yahoo.