EWBFF League X

Maxx

Well, I like you, but I will show no mercy when it comes to beating you during the season. Also, don't mind HeadCheese, I assume he just got lost in all the confusion surrounding the incredibly convoluted way he determined draft order.

Hey now, that was Mick's idea!

I'll go back to my B-League shack now. I reckon I don't feel much welcome 'round these here parts. :shifty:

The magical Quebec hat from Quebec has revealed the following draft order:

1. Midget

2. LL

3. Srar
4. DYSI

5. Maxx
6. Lowerdeck
7. Damshow
8. DMN

Don't like it? Blame Canada. Midget can start if he wants, or wait until Friday, like a lame-o.

You do realize those 55 TDs don't count this year, right?

Manning was #1 in this league setup, even without the 2 QBs. Also yay more Bear bashing, you gonna take that Srar?

You do realize those 55 TDs don't count this year, right?

Manning was #1 in this league setup, even without the 2 QBs. Also yay more Bear bashing, you gonna take that Srar?

Oh, she will.

As for the stats: that's how I roll. Stats over intuition. Intuition is garbage. It's a Jewel song...and not a very good one, at that.

Don't be surprised when I draft all Bronco WRs, too. :shifty:

• Like 1