WWE Supercard

Nikki

Cass hasn't had a huge impact on the tiers of my decks due to the fact that my females are severly holding me back, Orton is a pro for me and will have an impact on my Ranked deck but still unlikely to reach Ultimate tier. Fingers crossed for a female pull that is a pro soon, probably my only chance to reach Ultimate before hitting my ladder reward in just over 800 games.

4 hours ago, RoHitman Reigns said:

Vipers are well on par to get Hawkins and Jericho with the possibility of droppong down to grind out some cards on the Mania card even though slim to no chance getting it as a whole

I'm good for another 10-20. I don't really care about getting the third card, but it's doable if Michael and his 54 shards are game. Reddit says it's Ambrose.

Edited by Pizza

We got the Ultimate and although Orton would have been a pro for me, I'm at the stage where males aren't making that big a dent to my progression in RTG or Ranked so I'm not overly bothered by it.

Have decided to use my Hardened pro Kofi and Xavier for fusions in the near future, despite the fact they are in most of my event decks, high level fusions will be more helpful in the long run than two Hardened pro's that only just get in my RD deck.

Really hope to grind through all three cards before WrestleMania weekend really kicks off, be my first chance to get a WM33 tier card along with the Elite and Ultimate. Unlikely that I will get any pro's since I only have 3 Elite SmackDown cards and one is Orton who was in the Team RD event, Jimmy was a recent event card for Elite tier, which leaves Kane as the only possible pro and my only Ultimate Raw card is Big Cass from Team RD.

Quick question, I have an EL Deck,can I get the HD, change the deck to HD and try to get the SS and then the HD again to make a pro?

don't think I'll actually do it, just curious...

Edited by angeluzcr