WWE Supercard

Nikki

I like how my HD Lesnar, without the full training and tokens and only level 33, still outstrips maxed out cards like Kalisto and Almas.

EDIT: Got a HD Maryse off the board (+360 CHA) which is my highest tier support.

Good effort from the hitmen so far, really wish this game would give me a tier pull instead of title matches. If we can grind out the Elite card this event I would be happy even if it's not a PRO. HD fusion finishes today, will put it straight back in to make an Elite fusion, will probably use one of my HD Pro's to get the points required.

I got a second Sheamus Ultimate Fusion earlier, and thanks to the Hitmen my Miz was finished and Pro'd. Hoping by the end of the event Sheamus can be Pro'd too.

• Like 1

• Admin

Once my KOTR finishes later I'm going to have a EL Pro Fusion Maryse and a HR Pro Becky Lynch, which is great for my RTG deck and will also push me into Ultimate for my Ranked deck!

4 hours ago, BuddyAwesome said:

I hate that last little gap before moving to a new tier. Only a little bit needed to reach WM33 and yet I already have 3 of that tiers cards thanks to team events. Having 13 UL singles isn't helping at all. 

Try putting some enhancements on your ranked deck cards, might push you into WM33 if you have a couple of high level ones.

Finished work earlier than expected so gonna play as much as possible until the event ends, have some free bouts through ads that mean I can get a few extra games in.

18 minutes ago, R.W. said:

Good job Hitmen!

I was about to post this, the only thing really holding back the team is our weak females, hopefully this changes in the next few weeks so we can look at going after the Ultimate card in RTG aswell as RD.

I forgot that Seth Rollins is one of the best cards in the tier so even without bouts it is one of my better Elite cards, gonna keep playing TRTG just for the board clears towards my tier pull which must be due soon, might scrape into the knockout phase of KotR but not too fussed if I come 9th and get a SS and WM card for training/fusions.

My HD fusion was Rezar which went straight back into the chamber for an Elite fusion in 5 days time, gonna wait to see what it is before deciding whether to go for a second Ultimate.