WWE Supercard

Nikki

Appreciate all of you guys busting your asses on this one. Sorry I couldn't contribute more, but every once in a while, this responsibility thing rears it's ugly head at work and fucks up my whole day.

21 minutes ago, Blehschmidt said:

Appreciate all of you guys busting your asses on this one. Sorry I couldn't contribute more, but every once in a while, this responsibility thing rears it's ugly head at work and fucks up my whole day.

Life comes first, we all know how hard you do work when you don't have other commitments every event, in reality we got about the best we could expect to in terms of tier of card despite being in Ultimate tier.

• Like 1

So I played Supercard when it first came out for a few months but haven't played it since than. I've recently gotten back into it but have a few questions about some things in it.

What are legacy cards? Why can i delete them? Should i?

What cards should I be looking to train up? What type of cards should I be training with? Right now I'm use using common cards to train, wondering if I should start using uncommon cards?

What is the fusion chamber? I get the basic premise of it, but wondering what cards I should be putting into it.

What modes are worth playing? I've been doing both money in the bank and royal rumble whenever I can, plus wild mode when I don't have the rumble or mitb available. Are the mitb rewards in reach if I can only play it a few times a day?

Thanks for any help y'all are able to give me.

28 minutes ago, HHHRVD55 said:

So I played Supercard when it first came out for a few months but haven't played it since than. I've recently gotten back into it but have a few questions about some things in it.

What are legacy cards? Why can i delete them? Should i?

What cards should I be looking to train up? What type of cards should I be training with? Right now I'm use using common cards to train, wondering if I should start using uncommon cards?

What is the fusion chamber? I get the basic premise of it, but wondering what cards I should be putting into it.

What modes are worth playing? I've been doing both money in the bank and royal rumble whenever I can, plus wild mode when I don't have the rumble or mitb available. Are the mitb rewards in reach if I can only play it a few times a day?

Thanks for any help y'all are able to give me.

- Legacy cards are from Season 1, you can't use them in any meaningful game mode any more. I would either use them as training fodder or use them in the Fusion Chamber. Officially this is Season 3 now, but that is just a continuation of Season 2 instead of the complete separation that Season 2 was to Season 1.

- The Fusion Chamber involves putting cards together to form a stronger card of a certain tier, for example you can put in something like 6 Uncommons and get a Fusion Rare card. I would only put in untrained cards and use anything you've put training into for training up better cards.

- I would recommend MITB as the main one to play daily, Royal Rumble is useful to get picks but the rewards are completely pointless, and Wild Mode is just an Exhibition mode. The biggest thing to do are the events which run Thursdays to Sundays as they're the best way to get good cards whilst also getting a lot of cards for training. The best MITB rewards require a lot of effort to get but will also unbalance your deck if you're starting over, so it may be worth cashing in for a card more appropriate to your current level,

- Your current level also depends on what you sacrifice in training. Personally I use Rare, Uncommon and Commons for training, maybe Super Rare occasionally, and the rest I keep for Fusions. 

Thanks for the reply. Will definitely be using my legacy cards for training and fusion. I may keep a few of my higher level ones around, just because I'm attached to them haha. I've noticed the reward for the royal rumble was pretty worthless, was mainly playing it for the picks.

My current RD deck is super rare++ and my RTG deck since super rare+. Not quite sure what the difference in the two is. Played a little bit of the last RD before it ended but haven't seen a RTG yet. At that level, what would you recommend I go after in mitb?

MITB go for whatever you wish. Your contracts wont run out at the end of a cycle and cap at about 100K at the end. 

Depending how active you are I suggest looking for a team eventually to join aa there are one day team events each week. Usually it goes Team RD, RD. Next week Team RTG, followed by RTG. Then rinse and repeat. 

10 hours ago, HHHRVD55 said:

Thanks for the reply. Will definitely be using my legacy cards for training and fusion. I may keep a few of my higher level ones around, just because I'm attached to them haha. I've noticed the reward for the royal rumble was pretty worthless, was mainly playing it for the picks.

My current RD deck is super rare++ and my RTG deck since super rare+. Not quite sure what the difference in the two is. Played a little bit of the last RD before it ended but haven't seen a RTG yet. At that level, what would you recommend I go after in mitb?

Always make sure your best cards are in your Ranked deck, all board picks are based on that decks tier so it pays to have your best cards in their and use Wild to play bouts on other cards to fully train them.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, HHHRVD55 said:

RTG starts tomorrow, you should be able to get a few good cards even with a SR+ deck.

Also, try to login at least once everyday, even if you're not going to play. Login rewards are huge. Also try to always be in a KOTR, even if you're not competing they're good for training cards.

Nothing of note for me on the RTG but I did manage to win my first EL KotR which got me Balor. Rather fortunate as I had one previous that I had just been levelling as I had been at a loss of what to train. So, only really need to train/level this new one and I'll be good to go. In theory, I should be ULT by the end of the weekend but I might hold off until my next pity pull.

Also got another HD Owens which I might just silver pro and use in the chamber as I'm getting to the point where my RTG deck is pretty full.

Due to the timing of my KotR I was unable to stay awake late enough to refill energy and lost in the Semi Finals, my reward was two HD Andrade Almas which i pro'd without training to put towards my next higher tier fusion. got an Elite ending in 2 days so might go for a Ultimate afterwards before starting again from the bottom.

I'm currently on the HD Finn in RTG and am pushing hard for the Elite Jericho since it's a pro, hopefully I can get the Ultimate card aswell to boost my RTG and RD decks more.

Playing RTG I just got my tier pull, an Elite AJ Styles which unfortunately isn't a Pro but without bouts has already got into my RTG deck. Just over 500 matches and I get my ladder reward which will probably be a Elite with the luck I'm having in getting into the next tier.

Well, notable cards this weekend include EL Lana (because the game loves giving me charisma supports, apparently) EL Aries from Kotr and, now that I'm UL....Randy Orton.

So, if I can pull 200 points out my ass on RTG, that'd be a Pro.

Pro'd my Elite Jericho, leveled up mostly but got a fusion ending shortly and want to make sure I have enough points to put it in for an Ultimate afterwards. The last few levels and using my HD enhancement may push me into Ultimate tier before the end of the day.

• Like 1