WWE Supercard

Nikki

Just arrived at the hotel for my holiday, telling my fiancé what card to play in wild mode while driving so that I could get some more bouts on Elite pro Natalya and Ultimate Reigns, still need to level up Reigns to put him in my RTG deck. No cards that are any use to me this event so might not play the game except to get energy for my current KotR, though that's almost over thankfully.

• Admin

Flying through this one - got Ember yesterday, half of Kofi already done this morning and so Kendrick should be easy. Hitting a lot of early shards which helps massively. Also pulled a UL Kendrick from the board so being a productive RD!

2 hours ago, The Big Bratwurst said:

Thinking of just now getting into Supercard.. Worth it?

It's fun. Can take up a lot of time, depending on how far you wanna go.

Haven't gotten too far into RD yet. Managed to unlock Triple H last night and started on Becky Lynch. Will probably just end up stopping there.

Edited by HHHRVD55

Got Ember,only 1 shard into Kofi so far,bad luck with shards again.

The good news: I pulled a UL Nikki Bella from the board after a Ranked game, of course the life span of my HD Alexa Pro from MITB is now reduced at the moment I pro'd one of my elite women or when I get another UL female.

But doesn't matter: It's ALEXA BLISS :wub::wub:

Finished Bayley thanks to some god luck in RD. Definitely won't be able to pro her but oh well, she's stronger than my EL pro divas so bye bye Nattie. That also puts me into WM33 tierand my freebie was Orton! Sitting pretty good with 10 WM33 singles good, so only a matter of time before one is surely a pro.

• Like 1

Got Bayley in under 6 hours thanks to ads, so Im done for RD now. Gonna prob put some weaker people in to start TRTG to boost them up at first to max them out to get pros before finally settling my top cards in before bed to make sure we push as far as possible

Edited by RoHitman Reigns

Not sure, but the login bonuses are obscured except the colours, which are the colours of Common, Uncommon, Super Rare, Ultra Rare and Epic. Hopefully that's just a coincidence and not a sign that we're resetting...