WWE Supercard

Nikki

I still can't get anything but support drops from Summerslam and above, thank god for fusion chamber so have a use for them

Also long as work doesnt interfere I always like to think contribute as much as I can in team events so thanks for the promotion! 

My team won, like 13,500 to 1,500. Prizes were:

EL Charlotte (Pro)
EL R-Truth (Pro)
UL Dana Brooke

This is the greatest mode. Plus, with the extra strong female cards I can pro my MitB Charlotte and that will give me another UL pro to go with Kofi and help push on to 33 tier.

Also, there's a 'claim phase' of 12 hours so you can't start again straight away. Oh, I got an UL during RTG as well but it was only a Sherri support. Having a tier support is nice I guess but supports feel like a letdown.

Scotty here. Sorry for not contributing to the debate, but I am on the same page as you guys. I like the idea of doing 3 Battlegrounds a week, promoting more generals, etc. There's really no reason NOT to have one going almost all of the time. If you all want me to start an event at a specific time or whatever, just let me know. I work best on a schedule. LOL 

The 12 hour claim window changes things..... It will only allow for 2 a week if we are keeping to a set schedule

Monday Afternoon is a definite for starting one of these. I think it's the best time since Monday night and Tuesday is when we'll be going hard for the team event. 

The question is, when do we start the other one? Thursday morning, Thursday afternoon, Friday morning?

Elite Bray (for a Pro), Elite Itami and Ultimate Nakamura. Not bad at all! Plus I'm cooking up Elite Pro Cesaro and will be getting an Elite Pro Goldust after RTG. So slowly but surely my deck is getting a little better.

I gots my BG rewards too. 1500 points, Ult Carmella, Ukt Heath Slater.....

and WM 33 BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUN! 

Who makes a pro. (H)

Can someone explain the road to glory wall to me? As in, when will I hit it, does it mean I don't win any 5 point matches, etc, etc.

I just go to the WM card this week, have a few title bouts saved up, and don't want to waste them on 5 point bouts if I'm gonna just lose.

2 hours ago, Pooker said:

Can someone explain the road to glory wall to me? As in, when will I hit it, does it mean I don't win any 5 point matches, etc, etc.

I just go to the WM card this week, have a few title bouts saved up, and don't want to waste them on 5 point bouts if I'm gonna just lose.

Games will gradually start to get harder. If you're still winning 11-1 and such, you're safe for a while. If the games start getting close where you're pulling 7-6 wins, you're almost there and you'll start losing soon. It isn't sudden.

Your RTG deck strength is a pretty good indicator of when the wall will come. If you're halfway through WM+, the wall will come somewher around the halfway point on the WM card.