WWE Supercard

Nikki

@tristy wait what? American Dream Steve Austin?

And I got a Hardened Liv Morgan, SS Simon Gotch and SS Jericho from battleground. And a SS Handsome Rusev from my login. Rusev and Jericho both make pros. Now if I could just get some Hardened pros that aren't Lesnar and Corbin. Like maybe Bayley....or Alexa Bliss....or Alicia Fox....or Liv Morgan. 

I got UL AJ Styles,Elite Bo Dallas(Pro) and Elite Kane(Pro) from TBG, I think I will be more useful in TBG on RTG week than on RD week (I hate RD), so I'm cool with starting one the day of team event....

Yeah, it fixed itself, and the card is gone now, but I took a screenshot because I thought it was pretty funny. And, really, isn't Stone Cold the American Dream anyway? :P

4 hours ago, Pizza said:

Is anyone else struggling to get charges from TRTG? I got 9 in 24 pulls from Rumbles, and only 4 in 45 pulls from RTG.

I wasn't keeping track of my numbers, but I did notice that I seem to get more from Rumbles than I do from TRTG. Think I went over 20 pulls without getting one.

Don't worry about it man.

I think we've pretty much reached that point (beyond a possible Elite Pro if it benefits us) that unless they extend the time limit, Team RTG is not going to produce cards that are going to benefit us beyond training/fusion fodder. 

Especially with Battleground giving us amazing cards, killing ourselves to barely get the Elite card in the time given just seems kind of foolish.

1 hour ago, Blehschmidt said:

Don't worry about it man.

I think we've pretty much reached that point (beyond a possible Elite Pro if it benefits us) that unless they extend the time limit, Team RTG is not going to produce cards that are going to benefit us beyond training/fusion fodder. 

Especially with Battleground giving us amazing cards, killing ourselves to barely get the Elite card in the time given just seems kind of foolish.

That's exactly what the Vipers have decided. Team events aren't worth the stress when battleground is just flat out better. 

I think Team RingDom is still totally worth it.

Everyone gets a card of a tier that still benefits most everyone on the team, and if everyone chips in, it doesn't have that same draining grind feeling that RTG gives you. 

Some people take this game too serious. The team I was on, I told them I was taking a break and I'd leave after the team event so please don't start a Battleground until I can leave. They do it anyway and say I have to help, which initially I wouldn't mind. Then the owners start going off about how pathetic I am only getting 400 points in TRTG and not 5-6, saying how I'm choosing real life over the family they've formed with us over the last few months. These are new owners after the original whoI know in real life left the game last month. Then they start trying to make fun of me based around Facebook pics saying I'll never be in shape like the other person in my pic, who is Brian Cage... So, instead of helping one final event like I planned I  they get no charges from me. Never thought this game would bring drama, jeez.