WWE Supercard

Nikki

RTG is being really generous with the charges this time,I got 5 cards maxed and one at half,probably will have It maxed out by the end,too bad is a shitty deck (not a single WM 33 card).

I guess have something to do with the update....

8 hours ago, RoHitman Reigns said:

https://forums.2k.com/showthread.php?4324098-Team-Battleground-Update

Wonder how this will change things for rewards and store costs. If you got 10K Id think of getting a wm33 if I was you as who knows if it will stay that cheap or not

I'm guessing it's less the BP store they're changing and more the actual prizes from the matches themselves. My immediate thought is the prizes will just get dialled back one, like winning in future would get you the 10k runner up prize, being a 10k runner up would get the 8k to 9999k etc etc. TBH, I'm not too surprised, if you were winning everything you'd get like 3 tier cards a week, takes some of the shine off the events.

If we have anyone not on the Hitmen that's looking to move up soon I'll be leaving once there is a replacement that can keep the team in the top tier after my two WM33 Pro and one WM33 Diva are out of the deck 

3 hours ago, Trey said:

If we have anyone not on the Hitmen that's looking to move up soon I'll be leaving once there is a replacement that can keep the team in the top tier after my two WM33 Pro and one WM33 Diva are out of the deck 

I'll join. Been a few weeks off and I'm ready to play again.

36 minutes ago, Pooker said:

I got my attacks in finally. Hopefully somebody else can push us over them.

We're now 70 points ahead. Looks like their remaining people with attacks aren't really active too, so we miiiiight just make it.

This entire round has been weird for the Vipers. They barely play at all to start then their entire team suddenly rushes points. We stagnate then are able to barely squeak ahead. I had the worst deck but somehow the most points. Just a weird match. 

I just really want to win so I get another Elite, which would then push me into Elite overall when it's levelled up.

Tempted to buy a WM33 card regardless. The only other thing would be holding off until I can get the Ultimate Pair down the line, but that's a lot of points away. And I can tier the WM card so it's not ridiculously OP at least.

54 minutes ago, Pooker said:

If you're not able to max out all your cards, what do you guys think is best to do? Max out one or two cards? Or spread the charges out over all your cards?

My thought is best two male cards, best female as the priority. Then to divy up between the 3rd best male and the 2nd female. That's purely from an attacking point of view, I can somewhat see how the spread might be more of a deterrent when people are fighting you as others might luck out and the CPU use your shit cards.

• Like 1