WWE Supercard

Nikki

I'm really excited about that superfluous third Cena I'm getting tomorrow now because of Fusions.

My RTG deck just made Legendary+. The "I can't get women's cards to save my life" struggle is real.

48 minutes ago, GoGo Yubari said:

I'm really excited about that superfluous third Cena I'm getting tomorrow now because of Fusions.

My RTG deck just made Legendary+. The "I can't get women's cards to save my life" struggle is real.

I'm actually fairly pleased with my women's deck, I have Leg. Pro Paige, Survivor Charlotte, Epic Pro Nikki and Leg. Nikki, hoping for another Leg. Pro soon

On 8/15/2014 at 13:09, Velociraptor King Ellis said:
Spoiler

Funny to see some of the commons you guys need are the ones I'm drowning in, I'm sure the reverse is true though.

And damn, 3 super rares. I still just have the one:

Rare Big Show

Pro Uncommon Daniel Bryan

Rare The Rock

Rare Cesaro

Super Rare Naomi

Think I'm about 100-40 or something. I have other rares I could use in place of Bryan but he's compatible with Rock so they can tag if need be, I don't really have any other options with that alignment.

For a F2P game though, it's pretty cool. It's not in your face about paying for shit, doesn't restrict your playtime and the games are over so quickly you can get through them at a rate of knots, better your collection and get kinda addicted, frankly.

Still some minor annoyances though, like how I didn't know about training and ended up deleting a couple of commons after reaching the limit when I could have put them to better use. That and I still don't quite get KotR and it's holding up a few cards I could do with combining. It was worse at the start though when I only had AJ Lee and Summer Rae for the Divas slot and couldn't get Pro versions because of KotR.

I thought I' have a look back at earlier in the thread when we were all starting Season 1, and I've found the first posts of some of the more regular among us who were playing at the time. Ellis is above, everyone is spoilered for length.

R.W.

On 8/15/2014 at 14:46, R.W. said:
Spoiler

I'm 120-19

Rare Shawn Michaels (Lvl 2)

Rare Big John Studd (Lvl 3)

Super Rare Jey Uso (Lvl 3)

Uncommon Jimmy Uso (Lvl 8)

Uncommon Eva Marie

Yeah, I'm insisting on tagging the Usos together, what of it!

Ace

On 8/15/2014 at 15:07, Ace said:
Spoiler

I found this last night. Within 24 hours I now have a 136 - 38 Record.

SR - Daniel Bryan

SR - Edge

SR - Zack Ryder

R - Jimmy Uso

UC - Natalya

My upside is Edge, Uso, and Ryder are perfect Partners for D-Bry, So use Edge for my solos, DB and Zack/Uso for my Tag. Keep getting my butt kicked as Natalya though :(

Lars

On 8/15/2014 at 18:56, Lars Mulder said:
Spoiler

Also, some grey cards are in use. How do I UNuse them? Also combine? what can I do with that?

His speed is 156 now + 20 If I remember correctly

Rest of my team I use the most is

Super Rare Miz

Super Rare Goldust

Rare Natalya

Rare Mark Henry

Rare Zack Ryder.

Ryder and the Miz pair up

and Goldust and Henry.

Me

On 8/15/2014 at 19:33, Chris2K said:
Spoiler

It's so incredibly addictive. My current record is 192-34 and my team:

Alberto Del Rio - Super Rare (Pro) (Yeah, I got his super rare card twice) - Level 10/30

Eddie Guerrero - Super Rare - Level 10/25

Shawn Michaels - Rare - Level 14/20 - First card, will be Pro once my KOTR finishes and I can combine the second card

Edge - Rare - Level 17/20 - In the team for tag team matches mainly

Nikkie Bella - Super Rare - 12/25 - A super rare diva is just wonderful.

One thing I'd change is that if you win 3-0 you get three picks, and if you lose 0-3 then you get no picks. It makes all three battles more important that way.

GoGo

On 8/16/2014 at 09:58, GoGo Yubari said:
Spoiler

45-2 or so.

Rare Mark Henry

Rare Kane

Rare Undertaker

Uncommon Pro John Cena

Super Rare, um, Cameron.

Mark Henry is purely singles, Cena is purely tag team, and Taker's usually teaming with Cena unless it's a singles match that calls for charisma, and then it's Kane with Cena because Kane is pretty much redundant other than as depth for Taker and Henry. Hoping to get a Rare who can either a) replace Cena alignment-wise or b) be my speed guy and replace Kane.

Blehschmidt

On 8/16/2014 at 04:52, Blehschmidt said:
Spoiler

I just downloaded this and played my first match. I have looked at everything and I get the basics, but I can't figure out one thing.

How does the Train option work? I choose to train someone, then it shows me a list of everyone I have and I understand I am supposed to choose someone that I will lose in order to train them, but it won't let me select anyone. Do I need to have a certain number of cards before I can do this? or am I just doing it wrong?

I pulled a Rare Ziggler and an Uncommon Justin Gabriel in my initial draw, and got Uncommon Triple H and Uncommon Big John Studd after my first win.

Katsuya

On 8/17/2014 at 15:54, Katsuya loves Oslo said:
Spoiler

I love it. Been playing it a LOT since it came out.

Team ATM is:

Super Rare Pro Vince McMahon

Super Rare Triple H (max)

Super Rare Kofi (max)

Super Rare Big Show (max)

Rare Pro Eva Marie (max)

I've got a pair of Super Rare Brock Lesnars from a KOTR and another Super Rare Big Show ATM. I'm waiting for them all to be at least close to max level though, since it seems the higher levelled they are when you combine them the better, if anyone else has noticed that?

I love that in both seasons I had to roll with Cameron as my strongest women's card longer than I'd have liked to. Shame that that won't be possible in Season 3.

10 minutes ago, GoGo Yubari said:

I love that in both seasons I had to roll with Cameron as my strongest women's card longer than I'd have liked to. Shame that that won't be possible in Season 3.

I don't even want to think about Season 3... Just the thought of possibly starting over again irritates me

If I ever get to WM tier I'll basically welcome it. I like the climb, but once it's just me and the other crazies it won't feel worth it to keep going.

I've got nowhere near as many title matches this time so I'm only just starting my annual 'speed through Legendary with +10's' and even then I'll only be able to get to 100 points that way. Oh well.

In other news, I got another Paige from KotR. Must be like my 6th thus far? In line with Chris2k's nostalgia, maybe she's this seasons version of SR ADR for me. Not gonna try and get another pro for her though, two will be sufficient. 185 off my Survivor Diva prize though...

Maybe it's just me but it's been slightly glitchy at times. Like, I made a Miz common pro because I like cataloguing these things but I couldn't then use it to make an uncommon card. Trained it away and got another Miz, just a single one, and couldn't use that either? Strange.

Still, I like that you're not necessarily tied down to using the exact cards you were in S1. Granted, you're not going to get a Survivor from just common cards but if I have an excess of Epics I can use, I don't have to be bogged down by having to keep a ton of SR's. Plus, with being able to use enhancements and with Team Events (well, RTG mostly) around too, it should be easier to get fodder for fusions.