WWE Supercard

Nikki

I've literally been grinding +1 matches on Miz since Friday. Frustrating, but hoping that Team RTG (assuming that's what it'll be) will mean I can pull another Survivor soon. Also managed to get an Epic Orton in a KOTR, so I can pro him.

Currently sat on 179 points on Ambrose, just delaying until my KotR is done so I can stick him in the next one to train. Got through it without any issues really, my deck hasn't improved any since last time but I was able to get through to 178 just on +3/5 which I don't recall being able to do before. Seemed I'd always have to drop to +1 at some point.

39 hours left on my next Legendary fusion but got plenty of fodder to either start again or try for my first Survivor.

I've literally pro'd Epic Orton yesterday, and my legendary freebie was Stardust so that's an immediate pro right there. If I get lucky and pull another Legendary Fusion Becky in my next chamber, I'm saying that I've inexplicably managed to hack this game <_<

• Admin

Managed to get Ambrose from RTG, then shocked myself by getting to the finals of my first Survivor KOTR (had only thrown in a bunch of Leg Pros I needed training). That gave me a HBK Survivor and a Harley Race Legendary, which is a pleasant bonus. 

But agree, we totally need to get Bret Hart!

That is the biggest problem with Supercard. Once you reach a certain level, all of the events become worthless, unless you are willing to spend money or have no job/life and are willing to sacrifice sleep to achieve. Then again, that's why it is a Freemium Game.

The real question is....

We are most likely not going to get the Survivor Bret, and I know half the team already has a Leg Pro Stardust. So apart from Fusion Food, does anyone Actually need the Stardust for a Pro still?

That's how I see it. Any epic or above cards are always great for fusions. I'm not going to really be so sad if we don't make a strong push.