WWE Supercard

Nikki

MITB is pretty fun, looks like you get a new bout every hour and have a max of 3. No sign of the new way of earning extra bouts though.

EDIT: So you just kind of have to keep hitting it until it offers you a free bout. 

Also - just discovered that you can use all 6 cards, and that it works on a handicap system. I ended up having a WM Cena to face as the last card, my Legendary Cena obviously lost, but it weakened the WM Cena enough for my UR Pro Reigns to win. Weird.

4 hours ago, Superintendent Chris2K said:

@Ace from what you can see about the MITB mode is it anything similar to the Blacktop game that MyNBA brought in? Because I greatly hated that.

Nothing like Blacktop. Blacktop frustrates the crap out of me too lol. MITB is easy to play and takes maybe 5 minutes? 

First half hour of playing I already got 140 contracts.

Went ahead and gambled my second legendary Vince into the fusion chamber for my first survivor fusion. 

It finished last night. Survivor Mr. McMahon. I know it is the best support in the game but that doesn't make it feel any better. Out of 4 top level fusions, 3 legendary and 1 survivor, I've had 3 McMahons. 

3 minutes ago, En Dub said:

Went ahead and gambled my second legendary Vince into the fusion chamber for my first survivor fusion. 

It finished last night. Survivor Mr. McMahon. I know it is the best support in the game but that doesn't make it feel any better. Out of 4 top level fusions, 3 legendary and 1 survivor, I've had 3 McMahons. 

Honestly though that'll be great for RTG. A Legendary + Survivor Vince is like, +70 in every stat right?

1 hour ago, Katsuya loves Oslo said:

Honestly though that'll be great for RTG. A Legendary + Survivor Vince is like, +70 in every stat right?

Oh it's definitely gonna come in handy and I'm glad to have it. Legendary is +28 and the survivor is +49 making it +77 to EVERY stat. It's a huge boost. 

Also, I hadn't seen this posted yet but in the money in the bank mode I've figured out points. Under the opponent cards, there are bronze and silver cases. Bronze is 2 points and silver is 3. 

1 hour ago, En Dub said:

Oh it's definitely gonna come in handy and I'm glad to have it. Legendary is +28 and the survivor is +49 making it +77 to EVERY stat. It's a huge boost. 

Also, I hadn't seen this posted yet but in the money in the bank mode I've figured out points. Under the opponent cards, there are bronze and silver cases. Bronze is 2 points and silver is 3. 

Apparently there's gold ones too for 4 points. Not seen it yet though.

17 minutes ago, Superintendent Chris2K said:

Really? I've seen at least 2 Golds on every one I've played...

I'd love a SV Vince manager card.

thiiiiink it's because my MITB Deck is only Legendary, so if you're higher than that it's probably more likely you'll get Gold cards.

It's weird though. Half the time it gives me an option of facing a UR Pro or a Survivor card for a silver briefcase. Like, there's only going to be one option there.

You can, Srar. You just need to earn enough to buy two of them.

And I've now got 1394 Contracts. So it takes about 5 - 6 days to earn enough for one MITB card if you play every bout you get a chance too. Luckily they've given 40 days for the cards.