WWE Supercard

Nikki

Part of me wonders if that's their ploy to get people to spend all their contracts just before the prizes change, rather than saving them for the next lot and getting a Pro of whatever card really quickly. There's maybe an element of that in ADR being the prize in the Team RD this week as well.

Obviously the temptation is there to get 1 Cena from MitB and wait for the free one but I'm not sure if I'll get enough over time to get my next Roman, two Seths and then a Cena.

Guys, I'll do what I can on Team RTG this week. But I've been suffering from severe migraines for the past several weeks and long periods of staring at screens seem to be one of the triggers. Being that I have to look at a computer for my job, I kind of have to choose my battles.

As ever, I have some lower tier cards in for training right now but I'll rotate them out either late night or in the morning.

One of those being the S Goldust card from regular RTG. Didn't get my pity Survivor this weekend so still waiting on that. Did reach my second Roman though so that's neat, wont be proing that for aaaaaages though. Should be on pace to get two Seth's as well since there's like 20/21 days left now.

I had to grind for the Goldust card after being out at a wedding and then a party Friday/Saturday, which wasn't fun.

Should be getting my second Reigns card by the end of the week. Not sure how much I want to try with PCC after last time too, so might actually have a "weekend off".

Will be out when RTG starts but I should be good to go for most of tomorrow. 

• Admin

About to be beaten in a SV KOTR Semi Final, but thats cool because it will give me another SV Card at least, and against all these sandbagging WM cards thats the best I can hope for. 

On plus side, am 11 games away from my SV Diva Ladder reward, and if we sneak through to Woods in Team RTG too it could be 3 SV Cards in a day!

I got to my first SV KOTR final (lost because it was at 2am) and finally got my first Legendary support card after all this time. Only a Toughness boost but I'll take it.

I also got a Booker T SV card, now meaning I have successively got 12 different SV cards including fusions without getting a pro.

Edit: I thought 12 sounded a lot so I double checked. It's actually 15.