WWE Supercard

Nikki

Yeah, you can claim two each of the special cards to make a pro, then slightly more as it goes back. Like, I think you can have 4 of the normal WM, 4 of SV, 6 of L etc.

Looks like they changed the MITB pictures though, I liked that Roman.

Going back on the early pages of this thread is hilarious as we all slowly learn about Perfect Pros and stuff.

Got Rusev but I'm stuck on +1's now. Maybe I'll get lucky with this Legendary KOTR I'm in. In theory, I think I could win it, but knowing my luck it won't quite pan out like that <_<

at this point I basically have a full-on queue for Legendary pairs to train up that goes, like: Goldust (because nearly done) --> Fusion Bret ---> Reigns ---> Orton ---> Rusev after this weekend. It's a nice problem to have but seriously, can I just get a shot at not having to play a UR Pro Cameron in RTG every time?

• Like 1

So I've discovered something fairly awesome. It seems that you get ads based on your device, not your account - so I've been able to use my iPhone and iPad to get twice as many free MITB bouts as possible. I mean, it's probably only relevant to people who have both anyway but if you happen to have other devices to hand it might help :P

Bought 12 titles day 1 and raced through Orton but hit the wall 11 into Sheamus. 200 is too much to +1 so it's a couple of days off.

Or I just +1 and use the picks in Exhibition instead where I'm S+ rather than S. First time I do this? Cesaro, SVR pro. Boom.

I am sick of Exhibition. It feels like it has been 10 years since I pulled a Survivor. I like MITB and Fusion right now. Seems the only was I am guaranteed to get something decent. I can't win a KOTR and I can't be bothered with RTG unless it's going to make a pro which it hasn't in a long time

Team RTG tomorrow. The Legendary Rollins will make a Pro for me and Scotty. Hopefully it helps out some other people too.

Also, I am throwing a single Legendary Rusev in for training purposes in the early stages. I hope no one minds.

My RTG deck is officially good enough to +5 its way through Legendary for the first time, so I'm happy about that.

I might throw in one of my Brets for early stage training purposes too, since once both are ready the LG Fusion will make the team deck stronger. I guess that Epic Bayley could be worth something if I somehow stumble into a pair, which will probably never happen.

I finally got to the semi final of a SV KOTR and got a SV Ryback as a reward, and that gives me my second SV pro.

Unfortunately I'm not going to have much time to contribute to this week's Team RTG, the late start takes away 2 hours (leaving me with 2) and I'm working a mile underground tomorrow (don't ask) where signal reception is... not great. I'll do my best in the evening though.

Next week I have Tuesday off so I will be much more useful.

I'm past the point where Epic divas help and already have a legendary pro Rollins, so no boost for me this week. But we should still be able to make a strong push. Can anyone remember if Team RTG counts to the matches played for cards? 

• Admin
2 hours ago, En Dub said:

I'm past the point where Epic divas help and already have a legendary pro Rollins, so no boost for me this week. But we should still be able to make a strong push. Can anyone remember if Team RTG counts to the matches played for cards? 

It does indeed.

I'll be training my Orton and Cesaro SV's to start with but will rotate my Taker and Cesaro Pro's in before it gets too hard. Hopefully with all these pros around now we can get to S+ and possibly start getting close to the SVR card on RTG?