WWE Supercard

Nikki

On 6/6/2016 at 05:11, RPS said:

Adding up the point totals, every player has to hit 289 points for us to get the Survivor card. 

giphy.gif

also I got a Network Error too earlier today but it hasn't come back since.

The Survivor card is still in reach if we can knock off 3 pt games and sneak in some 5pt games. But that would require everyone to not miss a bout and that is probably unrealistic. 

Great job everyone. Looks like I'm the last place guy this time! Sorry, work was just an unrelenting prick today.

As for the Survivor card. I feel like we are finally good enough to get there, but between a job and needing sleep to function at said job... I have no idea how were supposed to have enough time to acquire that many points.

PCC this week Baron Corbin Vs. Dolph Ziggler... I was looking at it as an opportunity to take a week off, but Survivor Card is Ryback on Ziggler's side which would give me a Survivor Pro, Leg. on Corbin's side is Sheamus which would make my 9th Leg. Pro and would help immensely with RTG seeing as I'll get a 10th this month with D-Bry in the Daily Bonus

13 minutes ago, Chris2K said:

I could really do with the SV Ryback, not sure I'd be able to get the necessary amount of points though. And knowing my luck the other side would win.

Same.  SV Ryback would be my main target, but it's a crap ton of points to get to get him, I haven't gotten over 1000 points in a PCC since last season I think

I'm doing +5s without much of a problem (SV Balor Pro, WM HHH, Leg Pro Stardust, Leg Wyatt, Leg Pro Bayley, Epic Eve) and am getting a chance to train that Wyatt by winning the first two matches most of the time.

My biggest problem is a lack of time to do it, and a sudden desire to play Marvel Puzzle Quest in what free time I do get. That and training up Pokémon on Black.

So my iPhone shit the bed. And there is no chance I am getting an iphone again, which means Supercard is done for me. Soooooooooooooooooooooo... you guys probably should start looking for another teammate. 

Just now, RPS said:

So my iPhone shit the bed. And there is no chance I am getting an iphone again, which means Supercard is done for me. Soooooooooooooooooooooo... you guys probably should start looking for another teammate. 

Play on bluestacks or another emulator, maybe?

And I'm about 40k position or so, not sure if I can be bothered to go for The Ryback.I do need that first pro though.