WWE Supercard

Nikki

Got my first Survivor fusion card and it's Vince! What I wanted, obviously, was a diva but this was my second-choice so I'm pretty happy with upping my support game massively.

I pulled a Survivor Kofi Kingston off the board today. Will start my 2nd Survivor Fusion in the morning.

Looks like Team Ring Dom tomorrow, apparently Survivor card is Undertaker.

Also, which member of our team is RPS? If he is done, hopefully we can drop him and gets Kats in before the event starts.

Edited by Blehschmidt

Went back and checked since RPS and I joined at the same time, Collin is his supercard name. And real name. Or so he claims. 

I'm hopeful for RingDom as we usually grab the card there and Undertaker should be pretty high in rank. 

Progress report :

Got about 1500 points and finished around 14/15k so will have a nice Ryback Pro in a couple of days. Plus tonight's Undertaker makes a pro as well. Not too shabby. 

Got Edge as my first Survivor fusion, second one has about 2 days to go? 

Haha. I had 400 credits lying around, so I had a bit of help along the way. Only problem is I'm highly unlikely to be able to get anywhere near Survivor with my RD deck, so I won't get a chance to pro Dolph -_-

EDIT: Also, so y'all know, I'm not gonna be levelling Dolph all the way up yet, for the sheer reason that my deck will be massively unbalanced probably if I have a fully levelled event WM and then my next best card is regular SV Cesaro <_<

• Like 1

• Admin

Looks like we'll have Taker soon enough. I don't need the Edge, but happy to work towards him for Fusion fodder if you guys want? Plus we can all train our Takers at the same time :shifty:

I just finished off Undertaker with the last couple of shards and have altered my cards if we want to go for Edge. 

Little annoyed because I got a Miss Elizabeth Legendary card and accidentally trained it away. 

4 minutes ago, Superintendent Chris2K said:

Sorry for the lack of input, I did play a lot more than my output suggests but I got absolutely zero help from the board. I think I got three or four shards from about 25 matches.

You know about the trick with the exhibition board, right?

30 minutes ago, Superintendent Chris2K said:

Of course I do, but why don't you remind me so everyone else knows? :shifty:

So, the Team RD board is linked to your exhibition board. So, say you clear 10-15 cards off the board by playing exhibition matches (which are quicker), you then can find a Shard much quicker in the RD board.