WWE Supercard

Nikki

Epic Kane will make a Pro, and only my fourth Epic Pro at that, annoyingly. Also I find it weird that Leg Kofi is up for grabs, given that he's also a MITB card. Could be a handy Pro down the line, but I'm cashing my credits in on Reigns tomorrow anyway. Plus, it's Pride weekend so I don't know how much time I will be sober enough to get both.

Can't play RD this weekend since I'm only legendary ++ there and won't risk resetting my survivor counter. Plus I'd be playing for Epic Kane and probably wouldn't make it to the legendary card. So I'm just gonna focus on Money in the Bank mode. Only at 1600ish so far and really need to push those points up. 

I have 6,148 contracts and could get one MitB card but I'm torn on which one.

Rollins

+. Would team with my Undertaker
+. Would make a good SPD/CHA card which my current team is lacking.
+. I could loyalty card S1 SVR Rollins with the picture that has the MitB briefcase and that could look neat. (It does look neat!)
-. I already have a right arrow to tag with Taker, even if it is the slightly subpar Cesaro.

Reigns

+. Teams with Ryback
+. Teams with ADR if I pick that prize as well eventually.
+. Would add some variety to my RD team.
-. They changed the sexy pic.

I'm leaning towards Rollins in the veign hope they change the Reigns pic back but given the events of the past week, I can't see that happening. Probably hanging fire until next weekend's RTG anyway. Maybe I can save up another 5k contracts in that time and get 2?

EDIT: Literally as I posted this, my game gave me the option of sexy pic. Tempting...fuck it. Cashed in and got Reigns. My first ever WM card! Don't think two singles will put me over to WM level in Exhibition with my Divas still only being Legendary but might get me close. I'm guessing the Pro might but not worth my doing then when having two will help my deck a lot. Looks like a leveled single will get me to S++ though.

For the first time in forever I had an amazing day in this game. Got my first MITB Rollins, finished Survivor Roman which is a pro now and pulled a Survivor Nikki Bella which will also make a pro! :w00t:

Oh and my 3rd Survivor Fusion is done in 90 minutes and if it's Orton or Charlotte that will be ANOTHER PRO! :w00t:

Just managed to finish SVR Roman. That adds to the MitB flavour Roman I got this weekend and my latest SVR Fusion: A 2nd Charlotte. In theory, once those latter two are all trained up, my Exhibition deck gets into WM. Again, helpful for the next RTG which I'm guessing is next week. Happy with the progress since I think it was only two weeks ago that my deck was all Legendary prior to that PCC where I got Ryback. Now it's gonna be 3 SVR Pros, a SVR F pro, a WM MitB and a L pro.

Nothing too interesting off the prize board during the event though. An Epic Ryback and Legendary Kofi make for some nice fusion fodder over the next few days, currently cooking up an UR one.

In the home stretch on Kofi I got a pair to my Epic Naomi. In the home stretch on Roman I got a pair to my Legendary Paige. And also I now have an event card from MITB. What in the world.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Little Red Srarvette said:

For the first time in forever I had an amazing day in this game. Got my first MITB Rollins, finished Survivor Roman which is a pro now and pulled a Survivor Nikki Bella which will also make a pro! :w00t:

Oh and my 3rd Survivor Fusion is done in 90 minutes and if it's Orton or Charlotte that will be ANOTHER PRO! :w00t:

It was KO :( 

I got Seth after buying some pick doublers (at which point my success rate improved greatly of course so I've got five going spare) and I'll have MITB Seth by the end of the night for good measure. Still won't be quite enough for SV++ though because my Divas are still Leg Pro and SV Fusion non pro.

Got my first non-support survivor fusion yesterday, Ambrose, with another legendary cooking now. And am at 2,900 on money in the bank points. I have no idea how some of you got so many so fast. Also, have we figured out how the free videos work yet? Sometimes I'll get five in a row but most of the time I can't even get one. 

Oh Yeah.....the Survivor Rusev in this Team Ring Dom will make my first Survivor Pro! That and the Legendary Nikki I paired winning a KOTR over the weekend will make lovely additions to my team and our team!

2 hours ago, Katsuya loves Oslo said:

Cena would just be fusion fodder for me really now if we drop down for him, since I already have one pro'd. Saying that, I'm probably going to be quite busy tomorrow so can't promise I'll be up the top of the breakdowns...

I have two Leg Cena Pro cards... I really have no desire for another...

I've just trained up my Roman MitB and Fusion Charlotte and I am indeed boosted into WM tier! Gonna hold off on my freebie and see if I can get my pity pull for Survivor in the S++ tier over the next few days.

The added bonus is that we're now S+ for our team deck and that's only going to get better as more people earn enough for their own MitB cards. I've seen a couple more people add them during this event.

RTG this weekend, Legendary card is Bray, which would make another Leg Pro for me, Survivor Card is Goldust, which if I'm fortunate enough to make it there, would make another SV Pro for me too!  I'm also hoping to at least get two Cena SV cards out of the MITB too,