WWE Supercard

Nikki

I didn't necessarily mean that we would just quit playing, it just seems that we are about past the point of the Legendary card being something that people need, and the Survivor card will take a ridiculous amount of playing that none of us have the time to commit too because we have lives.

I on the other hand did just get a 2nd Sheamus from a KotR runner up finish so that's a pro for me. Plus KO from this week's RD will make another! Shame we're probably coming to the end of the season because my team is coming on leaps and bounds. About 1000 off my next Rollins as well. I made that 2nd HBK and I've been intending to make the freebie Brock a pro as well just to use his S1 Fusion picture but I'm gonna have no need for them soon. That's why I was crossing my fingers for Brock to be my WM freebie but alas, no.

Also, Bluestacks has been super shitty for me recently. Really annoying.

Paired Survivor Undertaker in a KOTR last night, and just paired Survivor Fusion Kevin Owens today. My deck just took a huge jump once those are ready to pair!

Not to mention Cena from Log In next week making a pair.

Edited by Blehschmidt

• Admin

Motoring through RD at the moment. If it keeps going at this pace might even pick up Strowman. Which will be handy since I can't pair a SV card to save my life at the moment. 

MITB mode specific WM Event cards for next month are:

John Cena

Rusev

Becky Lynch

There's going to be a lot of Becky Lynch pros around.

I still can't find out if contracts disappear at the end of this cycle or not, I assume so but I can't find anything concrete.

Pretty sure they carry over.

Which is nice and all but troublesome because people who exploit it already have a ton saved up so will be able to buy two cards once it ticks over into the new rewards.

Team RD tonight, y'all playing or is the Pokemon Go distraction still strong? :shifty:

Anyway, got KO over the weekend which made a pro (S pro #6) and also won another KotR. Prizes were a 3rd Ryback (boo) but also a 2nd Xavier Woods! Another good addition to the deck, should be pushed through to WM in RD now and maybe S++ in RTG?

Divas remain the sticking point though, all Legendary outside of my fusion Charlotte. Probably gonna focus on Becky for the MitB.

• Admin

Got Owens & Strowman over the weekend, and into the semis of a KOTR at the moment. Praying for a card that pros one of the 21 SV cards I have currently from there or Team RD tonight.